“Did the ATM and Tikal Day Tours with BZM”

Belize Magnificent Mayan Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Let us at BzmTours start your Belize Adventure" is the motto of our company. We strive to do our best and our friendly service is top-notch. Helping you full-fill your Belize Adventure Dream! Come along for the adventure of a life-time! Our knowledge is your learning!
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We had a great time on the ATM tour with Patrick and the Tikal Tour with Louis. I highly recommend that you use BZM for all of your excursions around San Ignacio. Patrick promptly picked us up at our Jungle Lodge, Table Rock, at 7:30 am. Our group of 3 were the second group into ATM Cave. We basically had it all to ourselves. On our way out, we encountered numerous other tour groups still on their way in. The owner's wife, Odelia, cooked our lunch of Chicken and Rice & Beans. On day two of our trip, we took the Tikal tour. Unlike, some companies, BZM includes the cost of the Belize exit fee (US $35) in the cost of the tour. The tour guide, Louis, showed us more of Tikal than we ever could have seen ourselves. He knew the back ways and the best route to take. My husband left his glasses in the van in Guatemala. Albert, the owner, made a special trip to the border to retrieve them for us on our last day in San Ignacio. We also used BZM to get us from our hotel to the airport in Maya Flats.

2  Thank Nancy G
bzmtours1, Owner at Belize Magnificent Mayan Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Hello Nancy,

So great to read your review! I am most appreciative for the 5-star as well. I am glad you enjoyed both your Tikal and ATM Tour with us! Patrick is most-talked about and is highly recommended by our friends for the ATM Tour. He is a great guide and we are most happy that you enjoyed his company. Louis as well is a great guide and his passion shows for Tikal. I do hope you come again really soon as we would be happy to see you both again.

There are newer reviews for Belize Magnificent Mayan Tours

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We went to Belize at the end of May of this year, and wow did we ever have a blast!! Belize is a beautiful country. The local people and the natural beauty of this country is un-belizable indeed. We did the Tikal day trip and the ATM caves with BZM Tours. Both tours are highly highly recommended!!! Albert is sooo friendly and helpful. He's professional, and makes you comfortable wherever you go or even when you're getting dropped to the border of Guatemala everything went smoothly. Our guide Luis was like a professor!! Very knowledgeable about Tikal and about so much more. Every staff member from BZM tours was friendly and professional. When I go back to Belize, will def go again with BZM. YOU CANNOT GO WRONG!!!! Thank you so much Albert and staff for all your hard work!!! You guys made our trip that much more memorable. Thank you oh so much!!! :):)

2  Thank Shanz1984
bzmtours1, Owner at Belize Magnificent Mayan Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Hello BZM Friend,

Thank you for your 5-star review and for the wonderful review itself. I am most appreciative. I am also happy to know you enjoyed your Tikal and ATM Tour with us. Luis is a great guide and he really great to talk to. True as you say, he is like a professor! His knowledge of the history is impeccable! I am happy my staff and I lived up to your expectations! We do our best with everyone and are always willing to assist! We do hope you pay us a visit very soon as we look forward to you both.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We had the best visit to Belize because of BZM tours. We just returned from our 7 day adventure! We booked 2 tours through BZM and they met all of our expectations! Albert was so friendly and was there to meet us after we arrived at the Macaw Bank Jungle. Both Albert & Patrick picked us up and dropped us off at our lodge. Patrick was our guide for the ATM cave tour. He was so knowledgable, friendly, funny, and made us feel safe every step of the way! (especially me!) Patrick made learning about the Mayan history exciting and fun! Patrick & Albert were both so knowledgable of the rich Mayan history and the country of Belize. We had the best lunch after the cave tour with the best banana bread! Patrick was also our guide to Caracol which was incredible! We stopped at the Rio Frio Cave and the Rio on Pools along the way! We had lunch after the tour and the kids enjoyed an ice cold coke! We thought the tours along with our stay at Macaw Bank was the best part of our visit to Belize! We would definately go back to San Ignacio and use BZM again! We highly recommend BZM!
Gary & Kathy

2  Thank Kathy K
bzmtours1, Owner at Belize Magnificent Mayan Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Hello Greg and Kathy,

I am glad to know you enjoyed both your tours with us - ATM and Caracol. ATM is a wonderful and amazing cave and Patrick just knows how to share all the wealth of information. Caracol, boasting the largest man-made structure, Caana, is a incredible. I am glad you enjoyed both tours with us and I thank you for the review, for the 5-stars, for choosing us and for being our friends! We do hope you drop in again in the near future. We look forward to hearing from you both.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

On a recent trip to Belize we had the wonderful experience of travelling to Tikal with all arrangements made by bzmtours. Albert was wonderful transporting us to meet our driver Kerry who then took us to Tikal to meet with the BEST guide I have ever encountered in all my travels, Louis. That man is so knowledgeable about almost anything. Thanks again for a wonderful time and making the most of our limited time in Tikal. Dan and Maria

2  Thank DWTracy3
bzmtours1, Owner at Belize Magnificent Mayan Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Hi BZM Friend,

Thank you so very much for your 5-star review. I am glad to know you enjoyed your Tikal tour with us. I am always happy to do more than I am expected to when it comes to our friends and those who have yet to visit us! We do hope you come again as we will be looking out for you both!

Thanks,

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We had an amazing time cave tubing with Patrick from BZM. He was incredibly hospitable and friendly. The trip to Xibalba was unforgettable.

2  Thank 269LeeG
bzmtours1, Owner at Belize Magnificent Mayan Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Hello BZM Friend,

Thank you for your 5-star review and thank you for choosing us to tour you. I am happy to hear that you had a great time on the cave-tubing tour with Patrick. We do hope you come again real soon. We look forward to see you again.

Warm Regards,