“Great tours and knowledgable guides!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hun Chi'ik Tours

and up
Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM) Caves from San Ignacio
Ranked #14 of 32 Tours in San Ignacio
More attraction details
Owner description: Break away from the beaten path and experience adventure and Belize’s cultural natural beauty in a whole different way – the Hun Chi’ik way! We offer an array of tours and activities for all your different interests. Whether you are looking for fun, educational or adventurous tours we guarantee you a safe and most unique and memorable experience. Hun Chi’ik (Yucatec Maya) refers to the solitary coati which breaks from the pack to make its own path. It represents the philosophy of our business. We stand out through our extraordinary tours, quality service, professionalism, safety and commitment to social, cultural and environmental responsibility.
Collierville, TN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tours and knowledgable guides!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

Hun Chi'ik guides are second to none. I've used them for numerous trips to Belize and they never disappoint. They are reliable and friendly- great ambassadors for their beautiful country. ATM cave is not to be missed!

Visited August 2012

Placencia, Belize
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Tours!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

I highly recommend Hun Chi'ik Tours! They provide amazing food and great knowledge of every tour they lead. Full explanations are provided and the friendliness of the guides it outstanding. I would definitely go through Hun Chi'ik Tours again, for sure!!!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank April P
Marina del Rey, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Tours, Great Guides”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I highly recommend Hun Chi'ik Tours! Our guide for cave tubing knew so much about the local plants, trees, cave history, traditions and best of all, shared at the level of detail our group wanted. This is as good as it gets. At one point we stopped to check out a beautiful cave entrance and I noticed other tours just floating on by. Hun Chi'ik is above and beyond.

We also toured the Tikal ruins with Hun Chi'ik and could not have asked for a better, more organized or more fun experience. A+.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank secretjetty
Bocas del Toro
“Hun Chi'ik Tours - very professional!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

The guys at Hun Chi'ik run a very professional operation. The provide all the necessary safety equipment and give full explanations of their tours. They provide excellent meals and they are very knowledgeable about the area and the history. And they are incredibly friendly. I would highly recommend Hun Chi'ik Tours to anyone traveling through San Ignacio.

Visited January 2012
Belize & Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Service - Hun Chi'ik and Beyond Touring”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

Through Beyond Touring I have been running tours in Belize for over 10 years, I find the service and dedication from Hun Chi'ik to be top of the line for Belize. I am surprised there are only 6 reviews here. This company does a tour of Crystal Cave (above the inland Blue Hole National Park) that is very exciting, and like no other, it is a dry cave but the formations and the physical portion of the cave make it difficult but very rewarding. I have done ATM with Hun Chi'ik about 7 times with various groups and each time they do a fantastic job. I recommend this company FOR SURE. I always ask for Eduardo he is one of the owners and is a very good adventure guide and I just met a new guide his name is Glis, he was great!!

Visited January 2012