“Great breakfasts”

Pop's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 77 Restaurants in San Ignacio
Cuisines: Cafe, Diner, Central American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Halifax, N.S.
“Great breakfasts”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We ate breakfast at Pop's twice. Good, simple, cheap breakfasts, with efficient service. Not very large, but very busy, and they do take-out.

Visited April 2014

Chilliwack, Canada
“Great little breakfast place”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Good food, fast service and awesome fry jacks. It is a block off of the main street in San Ignacio but just ask anyone for directions.

Visited March 2014
Wilber, Nebraska, United States
“Lunch”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We stopped here for lunch. It was good. We should have stopped for breakfast. We were hot and ordered tea. Which is apparently hot tea. So that was disappointing. Not sure if ever did find cold tea served in Belize.

• Visited February 2014
Taoyuan, Taiwan
“Unsurpassed”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Pops has some of the greatest breakfast I have ever had in my life. Their juices are fresh, cold, and delicious and they serve amazing omelettes. I highly recommend their breakfast sandwich with bacon for breakfast after a night out on the town.

Visited December 2013
Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This was hands down my favourite place for breakfast throughout my 3 weeks in Belize. My friends and I ended up eating here 2 out 4 days that we were in San Ignacio due to great service, reasonable prices and amazing food! I loved the stuffed jacks and huevos rancheros. And if you're a coffee drinker, they do do free refills.

Visited February 2014