“Nice little restaurant”
Review of Serendib

Serendib
Ranked #13 of 79 Restaurants in San Ignacio
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Sri Lankan
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Right next to the mall and by Polly? Pizza restaurant. I am Indian and not a huge fan of Indian food -- but randomly this was the BEST SOUTH INDIAN food I have ever eaten!!
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Nice little restaurant”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Coffee was free and it was GOOD!!!! I had the tortilla with spanish eggs. pretty good.. and my daughter had spanish eggs and french toast....Very reasonable $8.00 U.S. for both of us..
Music playing was american station, which i would have preferred the more local stuff...and it was really LOUD!!! but it was ok...the "boy" that was our server was kinda goofy, but in a funny way....i would go there again...

Visited October 2012

San Ignacio, Belize
“Good food!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The service was pretty good. I really liked the food. I ordered a rice and beans and the waiter recommended that I ordered it with potatoes. I was convinced and it turned out that the potatoes were spicy. I do not usually eat spicy foods but overall, I did liked it.

Visited October 2012
new york city
“Made my mouth dance!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Please go and order the saffron rice with chicken made in beef broth with "devlish potatoes." It was so good we ate it two nights in a row. The chicken was so moist and tasty (not greasy). The rice was perfectly season. The potatoes light with a bit of a spice to them. I wish there was a Sri Lankan place similar to this near where I lived. Very affordable. Go. Now!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank chrismarynyc
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Nice hot, spicy beef curry.”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Had a good meal here. Good curry, nice spices and flavour. Sat outside in pretty garden with fairy lights. I'd eat here again.

1 Thank CatherineS77
“Double check your TOGO orders!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We ordered our food togo and they forgot to add the curry to our fish curry! We were quite disappointed and had to order food from our resort. The food was okay, but it could have been what we ordered. We ordered the Fried Chicken and the Fish Curry...I'm sure the fish curry would have been great, but too bad we didn't get a chance to experience it!

• Visited July 2012