“Delicious!”

Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in San Ignacio
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 6, 2011

I wish there was a place like this near my house, or maybe I don't since I would be there all the time!! The peanut butter s'mores cake was decadent and just SO amazing! I am a huge dessert freak and this was some of the best, moist cake I have ever had. My boyfriend enjoyed the caramel banana nut cake. We returned a second night and couldn't part from our choices and each had another of the same. Friendly service too!

Reviewed March 5, 2011

Coffee was not that great. They did not have soy milk or even ice. I had to have coffee black and it was not very good. The sweets looked good but none were vegan.

Reviewed January 28, 2011

Her coconut pies is what initially brought us there. We had it at a restaurant and asked if it was available en mass. They graciously told us where to go and we've been hooked ever since. My favorite is the Mocha Chocolate. It is over-the-top moist. My husband's is the carrot cake.
We are spending four months out of the year in Belize and good (imho) whole bean coffee isn't stocked here but Jamie (owner) orders in fantastic beans for me. Thanks Jamie!

Reviewed January 13, 2011

This is our 5th trip to San Ignacio and we are always anxious to return to Sweet Ting. Five months was just too long this time!!

We have never had anything that we didn't enjoy there. We have had their cheesecake, Mexican chocolate cake, capuccino cake, cookies (I love the spice cookies), and others I can't remember the names of.

Their capuccino and espresso are always excellent.

Jaimie, the owner, is an excellent baker and this place is not to be missed if you are a dessert lover. We are sometimes there twice a day on our visits to San Ignacio !

Reviewed December 20, 2010

Happened to see this little place on the way from down town San Ignacio. It is the smallest little coffe house you can imagin with the largest selection of seductive cakes. It sells a variety of things you could ever imagine apart from the cakes you can also buy a new pair of underware or a bra from Victoria secret. Maybe even a bottle of soya sauce or a new perfume all this in a place that has two tables so the smallest coffee house I have ever visited. We had two expressos, peanut butter cake, tangy lime pie and a chocolate torte we passed on the under wear. Everything was absolutrely delicious and served with a smile and a friendly chat.