“To Die For”

Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in San Ignacio
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 24, 2013

A Sweet spot uptown in San Ignacio and well worth the trip. The pastries are fresh and varied each day which makes the decision to choose just one one of the more difficult things you might have to do on your trip. My favorites are the flan, Very Vanilla cake, double chocolate cookies and the German chocolate cake but my friends are addicted to the cheesecakes and the Rum cake.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Chocolate Tres leches cake is the pastery I probably buy the most from them. They offer nice coffees and yummy corn dogs.
Little tables inside and outside to be with a date or friend. Cute little place.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I took too long till I visited Sweet Ting. I'm not a big sweet eater., but wow.,, now that I've been.. Whenever I crave a delicious cheese cake, cake, or chocolate (they carry Cotton Tree Chocolate, which I think is The Best Chocolate in the World!), I think, SWEET TING! or for specially ordering Cakes for events!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a great little spot for Belizian desserts. Many varieties of cake, tarts and sweets. They also carry some very nice imported items and some good cookbooks. I especially enjoyed the coconut tart, and their cheesecakes are excellent too!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I gate dwent there this Tuesday early afternoon after visiting on the same block a coffee shop called L.S. I had tried to visit Sweet Ting at late morning but found it does not open in the morning.

It sits atop a hill at the confluence of two streets, The outside exterior is rather uninviting as the small wooden gate has lost its bright color and and in bad maintenance.

But when you step into , you are in surprise as the whole place is about two thirds the size of a regular car garage; it is well decorated but with seating for at most 4 to 6 clients.

It presents tarts at two dollars(belizean), a regular slice of rum chocolate cake for five belizean dollars.

They also sell cosmetics items and similar items.