“Sweet Ting is a must do for San Ignacio!!!”
Review of Sweet Ting

Sweet Ting
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in San Ignacio
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Who knew that we would move to the tiny country of Belize and find a tiny shop that has the best carrot cake in the world?! What a stroke of luck!! I'm even trying to make myself branch out and try the other wonderful sweets. Haven't been disappointed yet!

Reviewed May 28, 2011

Don't miss Sweet Ting if you're in San Ignacio. The carrot and vanilla cakes are to die for, as is the cappuccino cake. This little shop would be a success anywhere in the world!!

Reviewed March 18, 2011

Amazing variety, everything made from scratch. I look forward to trying more, hard not to pick the carrot cake everytime, but need to try other stuff as everything I have had has been great.

Reviewed March 6, 2011

I wish there was a place like this near my house, or maybe I don't since I would be there all the time!! The peanut butter s'mores cake was decadent and just SO amazing! I am a huge dessert freak and this was some of the best, moist cake I have ever had. My boyfriend enjoyed the caramel banana nut cake. We returned a second night and couldn't part from our choices and each had another of the same. Friendly service too!

Reviewed March 5, 2011

Coffee was not that great. They did not have soy milk or even ice. I had to have coffee black and it was not very good. The sweets looked good but none were vegan.