“Amazing cakes made from scratch”
Review of Sweet Ting

Sweet Ting
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in San Ignacio
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed May 28, 2011

Don't miss Sweet Ting if you're in San Ignacio. The carrot and vanilla cakes are to die for, as is the cappuccino cake. This little shop would be a success anywhere in the world!!

There are newer reviews for Sweet Ting

Reviewed March 18, 2011

Amazing variety, everything made from scratch. I look forward to trying more, hard not to pick the carrot cake everytime, but need to try other stuff as everything I have had has been great.

Reviewed March 6, 2011

I wish there was a place like this near my house, or maybe I don't since I would be there all the time!! The peanut butter s'mores cake was decadent and just SO amazing! I am a huge dessert freak and this was some of the best, moist cake I have ever had. My boyfriend enjoyed the caramel banana nut cake. We returned a second night and couldn't part from our choices and each had another of the same. Friendly service too!

Reviewed March 5, 2011

Coffee was not that great. They did not have soy milk or even ice. I had to have coffee black and it was not very good. The sweets looked good but none were vegan.

Reviewed January 28, 2011

Her coconut pies is what initially brought us there. We had it at a restaurant and asked if it was available en mass. They graciously told us where to go and we've been hooked ever since. My favorite is the Mocha Chocolate. It is over-the-top moist. My husband's is the carrot cake.
We are spending four months out of the year in Belize and good (imho) whole bean coffee isn't stocked here but Jamie (owner) orders in fantastic beans for me. Thanks Jamie!