“WORTH finding, don't miss out” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ko-Ox Han nah
Ranked #3 of 77 Restaurants in San Ignacio
Cuisines: Caribbean, Central American
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Chino Hills, California
“WORTH finding, don't miss out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

they actually have good location on one of the main streets
I had the lamb coconut curry (which was great) and my son got one of the best burgers EVER
I would definetly visit again
BTW, very fairly priced

1 Thank bigwalt07

Atlanta, Georgia
“Absolutely delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

This was one of the best meals I had in Belize! I got the curried eggplant and potatoes and it was perfect! The coconut rice was also amazing. Make sure to eat here when in San Ignacio.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Loved it so much, we ate here twice in one day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

I visited Han Nah's at the recommendation of a friend who had visited San Ignacio two weeks before me. She wasn't exaggerating. The food is delicious. Don't be turned away if you happen to walk by the restaurant and there isn't a big crowd inside. Appearances can be deceiving.

We went first for breakfast and then returned the same day for dinner. Generous portions and reasonable prices. I recommend eating breakfast at Han Nah's before an active all day excursion like we did. I wasn't starving even though we didn't have an opportunity to eat lunch until after 3 p.m. that day.

The highlight of both meals for me was the homemade corn tortillas. They have the texture and appearance of a flour tortilla, but all the flavor of a corn tortilla. Plus, my gluten free friend could enjoy them. They were probably the best tortillas that I have ever had.

Texas
“Don't miss this small place in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

We had some pork tacos, lamb curry, and a beef burrito. Everything had great flavor! The beef burrito was so big. The wait staff was friendly and quick.

Norman, Oklahoma
“Good, solid food and affordable.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

Known by locals simply as "Hannah's", we received many recommendations to go here but hesitated at first because they said it was more expensive than other local restaurants. However, we found the prices to be very similar to any other local place we ate. Good, solid food and great specials.