“Fantastic Thai fusion”

Ko-Ox Han nah
Ranked #3 of 77 Restaurants in San Ignacio
Cuisines: Caribbean, Central American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Calgary, Canada
“Fantastic Thai fusion”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I went here on recommendation from our lonely planet guide book, and I'm guessing so did everyone else in the restaurant, as it appeared to be mostly tourists. That being said, I totally understand why this was recommended in our book!

Very fast service and phenomenal meals. I had the Thai coconut curry and lemon meringue pie for dessert. Both were delicious. Our waitress was very friendly and made good recommendations from the menu. Of we were in San Ignacio for more than a day I would have eaten here again.

• Visited June 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Quick Lunch Place”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The lunch food was good and a much better value than dinner. I especially liked the quesadilla. I had one of the vegetarian Indian dishes for dinner, and it was good but not worth the price.

The place is quite busy at times due to its location, but the staff was always very friendly. I didn't feel rushed even when they were busy.

• Visited June 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Busy eatery”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Ko-Ox Han nah is always busy with tourists and some locals. The food is good and fresh, but the service can be rushed when it gets busy.

Visited June 2013
“Good Food and Great prices”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had a nice meal here after our tour guide recommended we stop by.

The food was good, burritos were huge! Prices were really reasonable.

• Visited July 2013
TX
“Good food but not a great place to sit”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The food was really good and very reasonably priced, but it is so small and crowded couldn't sit comfortably , also since its open and no AC was very humid.

Visited June 2013