“Great food and service”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great food and service”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We went into town and were glad to find this little place to eat. We got chicken burritos and quesadillas. Boy were they BIG, reasonably priced, and good. Service was good and the people were polite.

Johannesburg, South Africa
“Good food and helpful staff”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

You really cannot go wrong if you choose to eat here! It's open early to late so covers the whole range of dining requirements from breakfast through to dinner. The first time we visited we were only peckish so on advice from one of the efficient, helpful and happy staff members chose to split a fish sandwich. It was very good and hit the spot. Another member of our small group ordered the soup which was delicious and very large. in fact we left her there to finish it as she was going to be there for some time! I have to say I was surprised at how good it was as since being here in Belize have set my expectations, when it comes to food, quite low! We went back that evening for dinner and enjoyed another meal and then again a few days later where we split (again at the suggestion of one of the staff) a Quesadilla between two of us. Unless you are ravenous I think you will find this more than adequate! They even made my half spicier. I believe the total cost was BZD15, which was great value.

Visited May 2013
Campbell, California
“Average Food Mediocre Ambiance”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Right off the burns street. The setting is mediocre and prices are typical. A bagel with cream cheese can cost BZ$10 which I felt was a little on pricer side. Try the Mickey's next door for fresh juices and fried Jacks - just like the locals do. It is no frills , but better food than I found here. The vegetable burger was like a thin pancakge at Han Nah ( thin I mean 3mm thin).

State of Bremen, Germany
“yumm”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

good food, excellent service! The ice cream is a must, so are the belizean specialties. We ended updining here for the three days we stayed in san Ignacio.

“Very Good”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The food here is just incredible, and very reasonably priced. During a 3 day stay in San Ignacio I ate here 3 times. Two breakfasts and a lunch. The shrimp quesadilla I had was superb, and easily big enough for 2 people. For breakfast I had the breakfast burrito. It was so good I had to have it a second time. It was easily the best breakfast burrito I've ever had. My only complaint is not finding this place sooner during my stay, it's the best restaurant in San Ignacio.

• Visited June 2013