“Decent food, popular place”
Review of Ko-Ox Han nah

Ko-Ox Han nah
Ranked #3 of 82 Restaurants in San Ignacio
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

The atmosphere here is nice because it's a popular restaurant in the center of town and the servers are nice. I would have given the food a 3 but my husband liked his dish a lot so we gave it a 4. I got the beef stew and it was chewy (to be fair most beef dishes in Belize are chewy and otherwise lacking), not that special and the portion was a little small. My husband got a quesadilla which was great. Other diners said their food was great so perhaps I just chose poorly. Either way the food was decent but we had better in San Ignacio.

There are newer reviews for Ko-Ox Han nah

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Can't complain! Great hotdogs, fries, grilled oinions, ice cream, and milkshakes! $4BZ a pop! Aaron was cheerful, professional and busy! Responded to requests quickly!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Dont miss the escabeche (watch for it on special) at Hannahs, it is excellent. Great location too, right on Burns.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Delicious local breakfast spot in San Ignacio. If you are staying here I highly recommend stopping in.

1  Thank ShanatheFoodie
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I lived on this dish when I visited Belize 20 years ago as a broke grad student/backpacker and have never been able to replicate it at home. Now I know why: every Belizean Mom seems to have her own proprietary recipe, so it is always a little bit different and always seems to contain some "mystery ingredient." I want to cry when I think how long it will be till I get to eat Ko-Ox Han nah's version again. It is simply perfect. The rest of the menu is good too . . . great variety, plenty of good things to eat if you--or your kids--are burned out on the local food, (they even have some Indian dishes like vindaloo, which I thought was interesting.) Very reasonable prices. A great stop in San Ignacio.

2  Thank DrPoe