“Breakfast in San Ignacio”
Review of Ko-Ox Han nah

Ko-Ox Han nah
Ranked #3 of 78 Restaurants in San Ignacio
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
San Jose, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast in San Ignacio”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Delicious local breakfast spot in San Ignacio. If you are staying here I highly recommend stopping in.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank ShanatheFoodie

Chicago, Illinois
“Best Belizean chicken rice and beans I've ever tasted”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I lived on this dish when I visited Belize 20 years ago as a broke grad student/backpacker and have never been able to replicate it at home. Now I know why: every Belizean Mom seems to have her own proprietary recipe, so it is always a little bit different and always seems to contain some "mystery ingredient." I want to cry when I think how long it will be till I get to eat Ko-Ox Han nah's version again. It is simply perfect. The rest of the menu is good too . . . great variety, plenty of good things to eat if you--or your kids--are burned out on the local food, (they even have some Indian dishes like vindaloo, which I thought was interesting.) Very reasonable prices. A great stop in San Ignacio.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank DrPoe
San Ignacio, Belize
“Good food!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I liked the service and food! I must say that the amount of food that I got was less than I expected. I'm usually a big eater and a single plate of food was not enough to fill me up. But the taste was pretty good.

Visited October 2012
Seattle
“Good Food at Good Price!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We came here almost every day during our stay in San Ignarcio. It had a good selection of local dishes and burgers and salads. I especially enjoyed their quesadillas, and the special of day "grilled lamb ribs" was surprisingly tasty. The spices and seasonings they use on the grilled meats were quite different from what we use in the US, I would recommend giving it a try.

• Visited September 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Delicious”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Ko-Ox Han nah is a great hang-out with yummy dishes. I particularly like the fruit bowl and quesadillas.

Visited January 2012