“Sidewalk satisfaction”

Mr. Greedy's Pizzeria And Pub
Ranked #39 of 81 Restaurants in San Ignacio
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Known by the locals, expats and foreigners for their amazing Italian pizza and the best prices on local rum drinks , Mr Greedy's features the only Italian hand tossed crust in Belize.The Restaurant has been completely redesigned; they've added a great street side bar and tables that makes great place to sit enjoy a Mango Colada or eat great local & foreign cuisine. While you hang out with locals, expats and friends , the Beach sand floor and bamboo bar has giving the place a much more open look and friendly feel.They have one of the best Happy Hours in town. Drink Specials include 2bz Rum n Cokes and it's 3bz for a Beer, Stout, or Light House Lager. It runs from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM, They offer FREE Highspeed WI-FI for their customers,
San Francisco, California
“Sidewalk satisfaction”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Great place to go after a hard day at the Saturday market taking photos. Excellent location, happy hour, and pizza by the slice for a small nosh. Nice people. Wifi. Watch the world go by on the pedestrian street.

Cayo, Belize
“Best place on burns ave.”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I love Greedyz. Being in cayo for four months it has become a favorite spot amongst my friends and I. Great food. Great service, the only thing missing is more rum in the rum and cokes !

Visited September 2013
Minneapolis, MN
“Delivery Sucks”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We ordered in with another couple on a night we didn't feeling like we wanted to go into town. We were staying at Ka'ana boutique resort and were starving for some comfort food. Called up Greedy's and ordered two pies and garlic bread. TWO AND A HALF HOURS LATER, the owner showed up with cold pizza and wanted $97 BZE for our order! He said Belizeans pay for what they order! What Gaul! We told him that he's going back with the order unless he did something better. He blamed his new staff for the awful service and adjusted his price down to $67 BZE. We paid it, but shouldn't have and he left us with cold pizza for $33 USD.

What a complete scam job. The guy (owner) took the cash and was gone in an instant. Ka'ana staff put the pizza in their ovens to heat it up, which was very nice of them, but our tastes were soured by the Greedy's treatment. What a joke.

I would recommend that anyone considering doing business with Greedy's reconsider. They are not tourist friendly, and the pizza at Yoli's pizza is much better - The service is obviously far superior as well. Let Greedy's die off.

Visited November 2013
Farmington, MI
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We were able to order three pizzas for "carry-out" - a bit of a wait but well worth it after a long day in Tikal to be able enjoy it back at our lodge.

• Visited November 2013
Andover, United Kingdom
“Good place for a quick bite.”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

When I see the title pizzeria I like to think that the pizza's are made fresh out the back...unfortunately not here at Mr. Greedy's. The pizza was okay but not what I was expecting, I'm sure I could have purchased the exact same from the local supermarket. My husband had the spag bol and said it was good. We had ordered a shared starter but it never arrived and when the bill came I had been charged double for my pizza, although this was soon rectified when we showed the staff the menu and the correct price!

Visited October 2013