“I'm addicted to Fabio's Gelato !”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Amore Mio - CLOSED

Amore Mio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: Gelato stand with outdoor seating
“I'm addicted to Fabio's Gelato !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

I love the flavor and texture of Fabio's Gelato, especially served in his home made cones!!
Thanks for adding your skills to Burns Avenue.

• Visited February 2013

San Ignacio, Belize
“Amore Mio Gelato is a must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Amore Mio Gelato is one of my favourite places to stop for a quick bit of gelato. It's located right in front of Easy Rider on Burns Avenue, which is now closed to traffic, so if you're in downtown Cayo, you'll be walking there. The price is right, and the flavours are great. You can't go wrong with coffee and vanilla. Get a $1 cup of gelato for the walk on Burns.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank DrFeelAwesome
Hawaii
“I was hot and Gelato was much needed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stopped by this little Gelato cart to cool down. We were gladly surprised at how tasty and wonderful the gelato was. I had Coconut and Coffee and my husband had Chocolate and Cream. Very yummy! The owner was the cart attendant and maker of all the gelato..... Try it! We were glad we did

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank rosebolton
Vermont
“Great food, Great Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Nice little italian restaurant. The owner is really nice and the food is good and cheap. Definitely give it a try if your ever in San Ignacio

• Visited March 2012
Minneapolis
“My Favorite Little Find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

I love the gelato at this stand outside of Central Otel (next to Flayva's, across from Maya Walk on the main street in San Ignacio). They even have a dairy free option - coconut!! It is made with coconut milk instead of dairy. And he makes his own waffle cones. Delicious! This is the real deal.

Amore Mio used to be a restaurant but it was sold to someone else and the original owner then started Amore Mio Gelato. He makes local (seasonal) flavors - like soursop, mango, papaya, and sugarcorn and makes a light, delicious gelato with a little texture from the bits of fruit. After coconut, caffe is my next favorite flavor with a little chocolate in it - what we'd call mocha in the US.

This is by far the best deal in town for dessert after dinner or any time of day. $1US for a homemade waffle cone full of your favorite flavor. ?!? Seriously.

This is my favorite little find in downtown San Ignacio!

• Visited February 2012