“Good food, great service!”
Review of Amore Mio - CLOSED

Amore Mio
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Gelato stand with outdoor seating
Reviewed March 19, 2011

We ate here on our first night in San Ignacio. The gentleman who took our order (who I'm assuming is the owner) was very kind and accommodating. I got a pizza with no cheese (yeah, I know but I wasn't in the mood for anything heavy) and my husband got ravioli. The pizza was loaded with veggies, and the ravioli was absolutely fantastic! I also got a glass of freshly squeezed OJ which was fantastic as well. The prices were pretty reasonable for what we got. More authentic and/or better dessert options would have persuaded us to get dessert. Apparently Belizeans love ice cream because it was the default dessert everywhere we went. I'd go back there and try more of the pasta items if I were back in San Ignacio.

There are newer reviews for Amore Mio

Reviewed January 2, 2011

A nice little place to eat. The owner was very friendly and provided good service. The prices were good and the food was very tasty.

A good place to eat at lunch or dinner

Reviewed December 26, 2010

I love this restaurant. I had the pizza when I went and it was YUM! My friend had a pasta dish which was also delishhhhh. I will definitely frequent this establishment again!

Reviewed September 30, 2010

I have been to Italy - and I have been known to say that this little restaurant rivals any
restaurant there. THE FOOD IS FANTASTIC!! the prices are very fair, service is great, and sitting on the little porch is a great place to people watch. Please, take a few minutes to find this place.If you love authentic Italian food, I challenge you to find much better. We are going back in November and I pray that they are still open for business (as a previous review said they were up for sale).

Reviewed August 26, 2010

This place has noodles made from scratch and the only authentic Italian food in town. Have a glass of red, and enjoy a fresh Italian dinner with a peaceful setting