Tripadvisor

from $38.74
from $38.74
from $86.32
More Info
All reviews friendly driver comfortable van comfortable ride seamless service great wifi free cold water easy booking process friends and family members driver waiting wi fi water taxi flight was delayed international airport hour trip great communication highly recommend this service long ride
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Alex met us at the airport, with a green sign.....very easy to spot among the other signs. He was friendly, engaging, and informative. We stopped at a gas station where we had an opportunity to buy junk food....we were both hungry and would have preferred to have had something more substantial...like a burger. Overall the journey was pleasant, the van seemed new, comfortable, and had Wifi.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I’m so thankful we used the shuttle to get to and from Belize airport to San Ignacio. Comfortable spacious ride with AC and WiFi on board. We had limited time in Belize so we were thankful to have an affordable efficient way to get back a s forth! Also they made the process so easy. Met us at airport baggage claim with a sign with our name and we walked right on the van. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

I was oringinally going to take the city bus and then taxi to the airport and then my friend mentioned to check out this place and with it being only $5 difference I jumped at it. And I am thankful I did. Alex, the driver, was amazing, always checked if we were ok. The free wifi was awesome. Hit some construction so that slowed the ride but that happens. I will definitely be using again and recommending to others.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Great experience all around, friendly and helpful via email to set up two trips. Drivers were friendly and knowledgable!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

I always use this service, great deal best service. I don't know what else to ask for. Maybe if they offered it for free.lol

Date of experience: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction