“Still amazing, and the desserts were out of this world.”
Review of Erva's

Erva's
Ranked #7 of 87 Restaurants in San Ignacio
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had friends come and visit for a couple of weeks, and they decided to get married at Cahal Pech while they were here. At first, they didn't know where they would have their first meal as husband and wife, but after they ate at Erva's, they decided to have it there. By the time the big day arrived, they'd actually eaten at Erva's around 4 times.

They chose the right spot. The appetizer was ceviche, and it was great. The entree was chicken cordon blue, and it was superb. I wasn't even that hungry, and I finished it all. The piece de resistance was the dessert. It was like a bananas Foster, yet above and beyond. Excellent.

The only thing I haven't had at Erva's is their pizza, and I hear that's good too. Next time, and their will be a next time. Thanks for a memorable dinner, Erva's!

1  Thank DrFeelAwesome

Reviewed June 8, 2013

On our recent stay in San Ignacio, we visited Erva's for dinner one evening and had a great meal. There were four of us and we each tried a different dish and everyone was pleased with their meal. They have a good menu with items for those that enjoy meat and those that prefer a vegetarian meal. The portions were a good size and nobody had room for dessert which was unfortunate because they sounded good. They also had great service. We sat at an outside table which was very nice. All in all, it was a nice, relaxing, delicious dinner experience which I would highly recommend.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food and cocktails were excellent. Since they are all prepared fresh, you may have to wait...but everything we tried was worth the wait. The owner was so friendly and we would have returned if we had stayed in the area.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This off the main street in down town San Ignacio restaurant is a great place for a good local foodl. We stopped for lunch and my wife had the quesadilla and it was excellent. I had the special veal cordon bleu. It was not what I would call traditional cordon bleu but very good non the less. The sides were excellent especially the simply cooked and spiced potatoes. The highlight was the milkshake. I can honestly say it was one of the best I have ever had. A mango banana shake! The service was very friendly. In fact later in the day the man who served us was out buying ingredients at the market for supper at Erva's and stopped to chat with us. Service was a bit slow and my wife got her meal at least ten minutes before I got mine. All in all it was one of the best place we ate in Belize.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Had a wonderful salad here made with their version of spinach (begins with a c) Just delicious. Our waiter was very nice even tho we came the awkward time of 2pm. came back late at night for dinner (too late the kitchen was closed or they were out of food, many people in restaurant!!!) So, try it better than we did!