TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
ATM Tour

Oscar is a great tour guide! He was patient and very informative! Definitely the highlight of our... read more

Reviewed today
Gurleen B
AMAZING

Writing this as we JUST returned from our day trip to Tikal. Booked a couple of months ago and... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from $145.00
from $163.00
from $100.00
More Info
All reviews juice atm cave tour bob jones day trip office staff border crossing guide francisco mayan culture plantain chips great guide overnight tour human remains tikal ruins tight spots via email an incredible experience rock formations
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

This was a day long trip to Tikal with our guide Jugo. He was the perfect guide, very knowledgeable.

The lunch was below average but edible. But it wasn’t Pacz fault.
I highly recommend this trip.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 3, 2019

My husband and I are not spring chickens, but we wanted to do a tour of the ATM caves. We booked with Pacz, and although there was a little mishap on the booking initially, they sorted it out really quickly and we were soon on our way.

Our guide Manuel was considerate of our safety and extremely knowledgeable... and humorous too. He looked after every member of our group really well.

This trip was quite physical... and we slept really well that night! ... but do not miss this trip.

Manuel brought the history of the Mayan’s to life and made the whole experience amazing.

There were a couple of points where I was quite anxious, but he was calm and reassuring, and I managed an adventure that I will always cherish.

Thank you Manuel!

Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

I took four tours with Pacz. The guides and drivers were all great. I particularly liked the online responsiveness of Jamaal in the office whose reassuring responses made me feel very comfortable and he was a great guy to help make arrangements. I did ATM caves, Tikal, Cave tube zip lining and horse back riding over four days. Loved them all. Nice laid back town friendly folk and good breakfasts at Eva's restaurant next to Pacz office.
Thanks guys.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

The cave was great, but our guide Manuel could take some pointers. He gave very little information and set his own pace even though several people were lagging far behind. At the end of the day we had seen some cool pots and human remains but still knew very little about their historical or cultural context. Pretty disappointing for the price. On the other hand, we used Mayawalk (with Darryl) the next day for Mountain Pine Ridge and had an absolute blast while learning exponentially more information.

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

We visited San Ignacio area and used PACZ in three different days to tour Mayan ruins, Cave Tubing/Ziplining and the ATM with kids ages 12, 9 and 6. All 3 tours were enjoyable, informative and memorable.

Giselle guided us on the first two and was very patient with our boys, particularly our youngest. She was also alike to work through and issue with our vehicle one day that allowed our tour to stay on track without inconveniencing us.

Our guide for the ATM was extremely knowledgeable and pointed out a number of features in the cave that made the journey truly remarkable. You could really see the cave through the eyes of the ancient Maya and how that experience might be transcendent.

The lunches they provided were very tasty.

The transfers were also reliable and safe.

Would use again.