Tripadvisor
San Ignacio
Review Highlights
Awesome ATM Tour

Had a fantastic time with Pacz tours exploring the ATM cave. We were picked up from out place on... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
ptraincanada
via mobile
Flexible and good customer service

I did the Tikal tour and the cabe tubing, two amazing days. Tour guides were knowledgeable and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from $145.00
from $107.00
from $100.00
More Info
All reviews juice atm cave tour day trip border crossing office staff guide francisco mayan culture great guide overnight tour human remains tikal ruins tight spots private tour via email an incredible experience rock formations howler monkeys
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2018

In planning our trip to Belize, a tour of the ATM Cave was high on list. I didn't plan to hurt my back the day before we flew and I did not expect to be using a cane throughout our visit to Belize. Bob at Pacz Tours could not have been more understanding and accommodating. He was very flexible with my cancellation. I wanted to cancel; I didn't want to cancel; etc. Finally, we decided that he would take my 15 year old twin sons without me. I was a little nervous at first, but my boys had a great time and agreed it was one of the more amazing things they had ever done. I'm glad Bob made it possible for them to see it in spite of my back injury!

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

We did this tour as a group of four. It was really nice! The cave was awe-inspiring!! I want to encourage anyone to do this tour! I am not in shape at all and I did it! There was a group ahead of us compromised of people who where 50+ and they did it fine!! By the end of the tour I was exhausted but they fed us lunch which was a really good chicken sandwich. It was so worth it! I had an amazing time with PACZ!!!!

Reviewed April 12, 2018

We did 2 tours with this company - ATM and overnight to Tika. Office staff,guides, drivers were all great. Smart, knowledgeable, insightful. I totally recommend these tours and this outfit.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

This tour is excellent but not for the faint of heart. You need to be physically in shape and not afraid of heights or small spaces. And should be a decent swimmer. We loved it ! Our tour guide was excellent and really explained the history of the place. Definitely recommend if you’re adventurous and interested in Mayan history. I will not be surprised if they limit the amount of people into this cave and they probably should before it’s ruined. Do it while you still can !

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

We did the ATM cave tour. It was an incredible experience. Our guide, Manuel, was funny and informative. He had a very deep knowledge of the cave, the history and the culture. We were impressed with Pacx's quick communication and helpful insight. If we find ourselves in San Ignacio again, we will definitely book with them.