“Great Tours!”
Review of Pacz Tours

Pacz Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pacz Tours Belize leads daily tours Actun Tunichil Muknal, Cave Tubing and to all of the known Archaeologocal sites and quite a few unknown ones as well. Pacz Tours pride themselves on having the most experienced and knowledgeable tour guides in San Ignacio, Belize.
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We did both Tikal & ATM with Pacz Tours. Enjoyed them very much! Both of our guides were not only knowledgeable in Mayan history but were also passionate about what they were talking about. They also both had a humorous side that kept us smiling the entire day. My 17 yr old son & I asked tons of questions & they were great in patiently answering each one. Such great experiences on both tours! Bob in the office was easy to work with as well. I would highly recommend Pacz!

There are newer reviews for Pacz Tours

Reviewed July 14, 2014

For the second time I booked and mainland tour through Tropic Air and I could not have been more please with PACZ Tours and Mr. Bruce. After landing at the airport he was waiting with a warm smile and personal truck for the long jungle drive out to Barton Caves and the Mennonite Villages which where both fascinating places. It was interesting to learn about traditional forest medicine, fold remedies and healing techniques from him as he drove through the rainforest. I sampled seasonal fruits, fresh from the organically grown trees on the property before taking a guided canoe adventure into Barton Creek Caves. He had an encyclopedic knowledge of Mayan history, architecture, botany, and more, and eagerly took questions. I highly recommend Bruce for any tours in the San Ignacio area.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We used Pacz tours for three different tours when we visited Belize. My husband, myself and our 3 teenagers did the ATM cave tour, Tikal Day trip, and Cave Tubing. All three of these trips were awesome! Pacz was punctual, and all 3 of our guides were wonderful. We had a blast, and I can’t say enough good things about this company! Absolutely no compliants!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

This is the biggest question concerning people arriving in San Ignacio. When we first arrived by bus to the central square we were greeted by a guy named Rudy who was kind enough to show us to our hotel. He said he was also running a tour company and would help us with some tours. We met him later on, and after we heard from some people just returned from a trip booked via him, that it was ok, we decided to try it. Rudy doesnt own a company but is simply an independent 'greeter' who works on commission for some of the other companies. You do not as such get tricked, but it seems that some of his collaboration partners who actually run the tours are sub-par. We saw the ATM caves which was awesome but our guide (Danny Portillo) was very unenthusiastic and seemed tired of tourist and giving the same tour. Avoid Rudy and his partners.

Next day we went to Tikal which was a super tour arranged by Pacz. A fantastic and knowledgeable guide called Hugo (Juice) took us around the Maya ruins. All transport and lunch on the trip was great, so can highly recommend Pacz!

Having the best tours here all depend on the guide, so play it safe and go with Pacz and avoid Rudy and other sales guys.

1  Thank Peter S
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Very efficient and reliable. We booked Pacz for the ATM cave and Tikal day tours. Guides on both days very concerned about protecting the sites we visited and imparting their vast knowledge of the history. Easy to book the tours with no deposit required. Very pleased.