I did a ton of research before picking Ian's Cave Branch and we were very glad we chose it.
We got a treehouse suite because of so many reviews saying it was worth it - and it was. With the screens instead of windows, you can hear the combination of so many insects chirping at the same time. Loved falling asleep to the sounds. Actually didn't have too many mosquito bites until we went to Ambergris Caye which was weird.
The tour guides were passionate and made the adventures awesome - cave tubing/exploration was the highlight of our honeymoon, just unreal. TIkal was a great experience too but took a full day.
The Pool and Hot Tub were a great way to end each day. You can stay as late as you want & there were never too many people around. They will serve you drinks at the pool :) It really is as gorgeous as the pictures show it.
One of my favorite things: no clock in our room. Somehow we were not late to anything. It was so relaxing to have no idea what time it was. We are big coffee drinkers - their coffee in the morning is some of the best we have ever had. Most of the food was A+.
I was so glad we arranged transportation from the airport through them. Our plane was delayed by a couple hours but they were still waiting for us when we got there.
Overall an perfect experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the lush rainforest of central Belize, Caves Branch Jungle Lodge offers visitors the opportunity to immerse in a culture of mid-range to extreme adventures. From the guest rooms that are open to the sights and sounds of the jungle, some of which are thatched in the ancient style of the Maya to our luxurious Treehouse suites, your experience should be something that must be experienced to be believed and once experienced, truly-never forgotten! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ian Anderson`s Caves Branch Jungle Hotel Belmopan
- Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge Belize/Belmopan