My friend Sonja and I stayed at Caves Branch for 7 nights and we absolutely loved it!! Everything was great, no complaints. Our Cabana and Bungalow was really nice. It's rustic, but that is exactly what I wanted. I liked using the oil lamps and getting to shower outside. The food was great... I felt like I got an authentic, local taste of Belizean cuisine every night! The excursions were awesome too. The guides are very accomodating and knowledgeable about the plant life, animals, and customs in Belize. I would say my favorite adventure was the Waterfall Caving...I have never done anything like this before. And I felt really safe with our guides. They are trained well! Everyone seems pretty friendly in Belize, especially the staff at Caves Branch! I would, for sure, come back again:) Thanks for a great vacation!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the lush rainforest of central Belize, Caves Branch Jungle Lodge offers visitors the opportunity to immerse in a culture of mid-range to extreme adventures. From the guest rooms that are open to the sights and sounds of the jungle, some of which are thatched in the ancient style of the Maya to our luxurious Treehouse suites, your experience should be something that must be experienced to be believed and once experienced, truly-never forgotten! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ian Anderson`s Caves Branch Jungle Hotel Belmopan
- Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge Belize/Belmopan