This destination is not for everyone -- and that's just the way we liked it! The daytime adventures were exciting and educational. The staff and guides were friendly, knowledgeable and fun. This is best for those who like to be active (days are spent rafting, caving, hiking, rappelling, etc), like nature (because you'll be sleeping and sometimes showering in it), friendly (you go on adventures and take your meals with other guests) and can live without TV, hairdryers and long hot showers.
I loved it and so did my teenaged daughters (13 and 15) -- we'll remember this trip forever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the lush rainforest of central Belize, Caves Branch Jungle Lodge offers visitors the opportunity to immerse in a culture of mid-range to extreme adventures. From the guest rooms that are open to the sights and sounds of the jungle, some of which are thatched in the ancient style of the Maya to our luxurious Treehouse suites, your experience should be something that must be experienced to be believed and once experienced, truly-never forgotten! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ian Anderson`s Caves Branch Jungle Hotel Belmopan
- Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge Belize/Belmopan