I have traveled President's week to Central America or Mexico for the last 14 years. 9 years ago I was in Belize and stayed on the coast but did do 2 trips inland ,cave tubing and the black hole out of Caves Branch. My son was only 8 and was too young for the black hole. This year he wanted to rappel. Caves Branch was kind of rough back then but when I looked it up it looked really nice today and they included 5 adventures for a 7 day stay plus the price was reasonable. I wasn't so sure about not being on the water but booked the trip. It was great! The food is excellent! The staff great! The best adventure was not the rappel but the cave waterfall. We did get to the coast twice for snorkeling and scuba diving ou of Hamanasi Resort and got to spend the days there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the lush rainforest of central Belize, Caves Branch Jungle Lodge offers visitors the opportunity to immerse in a culture of mid-range to extreme adventures. From the guest rooms that are open to the sights and sounds of the jungle, some of which are thatched in the ancient style of the Maya to our luxurious Treehouse suites, your experience should be something that must be experienced to be believed and once experienced, truly-never forgotten! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ian Anderson`s Caves Branch Jungle Hotel Belmopan
- Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge Belize/Belmopan