My neice was a SCUBA diver before her spinal chord injury. Since before the accident she always wanted a trip to the Caribbean.
And so four of us ended up in the Belize jungle for the first part of our trip.
Our hosts were very gracious and accomodating in every way.
While there were some adventures we could not physically do, staff went out of their way to ensure we had an amazing experience and would plan alternatives for us.
The food was delicious...thanks to Jay
Rooms were immaculate.
Staff were friendly, outgoing and very helpful.
Our guides had our safety in mind and provided much jungle fun.
Special thanks to Lydia for keeping in touch prior to booking my reservations.
Congratulations to Ian for his cheese-making and contributions to CHESS and the youth of Belize
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the lush rainforest of central Belize, Caves Branch Jungle Lodge offers visitors the opportunity to immerse in a culture of mid-range to extreme adventures. From the guest rooms that are open to the sights and sounds of the jungle, some of which are thatched in the ancient style of the Maya to our luxurious Treehouse suites, your experience should be something that must be experienced to be believed and once experienced, truly-never forgotten! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ian Anderson`s Caves Branch Jungle Hotel Belmopan
- Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge Belize/Belmopan