Our family spent an all-too-brief time at Caves Branch over the Christmas holiday. I cannot say enough about how great the trip was. To begin with, the staff was top notch. To a person, they were, knowledgable, helpful, patient and very, very pleasant. Accomodations were super. Food was great. The adventures we chose were indeed that - things I certainly wouldn't have considered doing without the expert guidance of their staff. (I personally have never even dreamed of dropping off a cliff before!) It is a must-do for couch potatoes with a bit of starch in their spines. You will love it.
Thanks, Caves Branch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the lush rainforest of central Belize, Caves Branch Jungle Lodge offers visitors the opportunity to immerse in a culture of mid-range to extreme adventures. From the guest rooms that are open to the sights and sounds of the jungle, some of which are thatched in the ancient style of the Maya to our luxurious Treehouse suites, your experience should be something that must be experienced to be believed and once experienced, truly-never forgotten! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ian Anderson`s Caves Branch Jungle Hotel Belmopan
- Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge Belize/Belmopan