My husband and I stayed at Caves Branch for our honeymoon Jan.4-9, 2013 and it was awesome! We stayed in a jungle suite. It was great! We had a nice sitting area, front terrace, indoor and outdoor shower and the screening all around the suite made it really easy to enjoy the jungle surroundings. It rained every day while we were there but that didn't deter us from the adventures. We did the zoo and zip line our first day and really enjoyed it. The guides were extremely knowledgable about all the animals at the zoo and the zip lining was beautiful. We did a Mayan Ruin tour the second day. Our guides were excellent. They had so much information and were able to answer any questions our group had. Not to mention the ruins themselves were amazing. Our last tour was the Black Hole Drop. This tour is not for the faint of heart! It's an intense hike followed by a 300 foot rappel. I am terrified of heights but I enjoyed every minute of it! Unfortunately we couldn't do the cave tubing and waterfall caving we were originally planning on doing because the river was too high due to all the rain but we still had an awesome time! The meals were excellent and I don't think I've ever experienced better customer service anywhere! All the staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. We had a wonderful trip and met so many great people. I highly recommend Caves Branch! We will definitely stay there again the next time we travel to Belize!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the lush rainforest of central Belize, Caves Branch Jungle Lodge offers visitors the opportunity to immerse in a culture of mid-range to extreme adventures. From the guest rooms that are open to the sights and sounds of the jungle, some of which are thatched in the ancient style of the Maya to our luxurious Treehouse suites, your experience should be something that must be experienced to be believed and once experienced, truly-never forgotten! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotel.de, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ian Anderson`s Caves Branch Jungle Hotel Belmopan
- Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge Belize/Belmopan