This is the second time our family has been to Belize, but our first to CavesBranch, and it was really amazing. We stayed in the canopy tree house and it was luxury that we have not generally seen before. The pool is great as we're the day excursions, although we felt the river tube was a bit long, the black house repell was a real highlight. But what makes Caves Branch very special besides everything around you are the staff!! All the staff here are exceptional, our hats are off to them all for making our stay so much fun. I would highly recommend Caves Branch to anyone visiting Belize
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the lush rainforest of central Belize, Caves Branch Jungle Lodge offers visitors the opportunity to immerse in a culture of mid-range to extreme adventures. From the guest rooms that are open to the sights and sounds of the jungle, some of which are thatched in the ancient style of the Maya to our luxurious Treehouse suites, your experience should be something that must be experienced to be believed and once experienced, truly-never forgotten! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotel.de, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ian Anderson`s Caves Branch Jungle Hotel Belmopan
- Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge Belize/Belmopan