Beautiful grounds, beautiful lodging, great food, great tours. It rained for four days straight (our whole stay) so we couldn't do any water tours (which is why we came in the first place) but we had a fantastic stay. The staff is top notch and obviously enjoying their work. I read other reviewers complaining about the food. I don't know if they made a change because the food was well prepared with a lot of different options. I can't imagine any way it could be improved and I love food! We found the Jungle Cabanas to be very dark inside (partially because it was so gloomy outside). I wish I had brought a camping lantern or flashlight that sat up (we had brought head lamps). We were upgraded to a tree house the last night--LOVELY. Ages of our group of 6 ranged from 9 to 72--we all had a good time! We like hiking, birding, board games and swimming. I can understand that this is not the right place for everyone but it was PERFECT for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the lush rainforest of central Belize, Caves Branch Jungle Lodge offers visitors the opportunity to immerse in a culture of mid-range to extreme adventures. From the guest rooms that are open to the sights and sounds of the jungle, some of which are thatched in the ancient style of the Maya to our luxurious Treehouse suites, your experience should be something that must be experienced to be believed and once experienced, truly-never forgotten! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ian Anderson`s Caves Branch Jungle Hotel Belmopan
- Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge Belize/Belmopan