My husband and I just returned from a trip to Caves Branch and it was one of the most wonderufl experiences we have had! From the moment we got there everyone was so nice and welcoming. The first day we were there we went on the Tecal tour wich had a wonderful tour guide and we experienced great food. Our second adventure was the 7 mile caves tubing, do not think this will be a relaxing float you actually have to work at it. The caves were amazing! At the end of everyday everyone gathers for dinner and all the meals were wonderful and meeting new people was great. The riverview treehouse we stayed in was beautiful and a great end to a busy day. We will definetly recommend this place and will be making a return trip as soon as we can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the lush rainforest of central Belize, Caves Branch Jungle Lodge offers visitors the opportunity to immerse in a culture of mid-range to extreme adventures. From the guest rooms that are open to the sights and sounds of the jungle, some of which are thatched in the ancient style of the Maya to our luxurious Treehouse suites, your experience should be something that must be experienced to be believed and once experienced, truly-never forgotten! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ian Anderson`s Caves Branch Jungle Hotel Belmopan
- Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge Belize/Belmopan