“Amazing Adventure in Belize”

Belize Jungle Masters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Belize Jungle Masters (The original Cave Tubers) offer a one of a kind experienced in Cave Tubing, Zip Lining, Waterfall Rappelling and other tours in Central Belize.
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Adventure in Belize”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

My wife and I went on our honeymoon to Belize and we ended up using Belize Jungle Masters for our cave tubing and Xunantunich (Mayan ruins) expeditions. To say that we were pleased is an understatement. Both of these experiences exceeded our expectations. The cave tubing was especially cool. Gerson was kind, easy to talk to, knowledgeable, and had this uncanny ability to make us feel like we were friends even though we had just met. The whole day just felt safe, adventurous, and fun and it is something we will remember forever. I definitely recommend these guys.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Seth D

Mayer, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding adventure, Outstanding Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

You never quite know what you are going to get on an excursion unless you hear about it from someone else.
This is a top notch zip lining adventure. The service was as good as it gets. Specifically Emilo and Jesus were outstanding hosts. They picked us up from our port dove us, zip lined with us and made sure we had an awesome time.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Tom S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

My husband and I took a zip line and waterfall repelling tour from Emilio during our honeymoon in Belize. He is excellent! Very knowledgable (certified Belize guide), friendly, relaxed, and focused on our enjoyment. We felt safe and comfortable throughout and had a really great time! I highly recommend Emilio as a guide!!!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Rachel312
Ostrander, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“These guys are second to none”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I first met Gerson and Emilio two years ago on my first trip the Mainland. At the time, the brothers were working with a crew of great guys building a zip-line at the time. I was driving from Placencia to Belmopan and stopped there on a whim. I heard there was a zip-line being built, and I was curious to learn about it. Gerson and Oscar gave me a tour of some of nearly finished lines. I had never been on a zip line until that afternoon, but it didn’t take long for me to build confidence in my guides. They are very safety-conscious and know all there is to know about zip-lining.

After my adventure, Gerson, Oscar and Emilio kindly offered to drive me to my destination. The ensuring trip gave me a chance to see just how vast their knowledge of their country was and to note what pride they had in it. I was so fortunate to have stopped that day and to have met them. Since then, I have returned to Belize twice a year, always returning to these guys for tours of the caves and really the entire country. They have given me great advice for purchasing some property there, and I look forward to retiring there someday. These guys are very honest and trustworthy! I was quite pleased to hear they were starting their own tour company. Gerson and Emilio have worked for foreign-owned companies for years. It’s great to see them go off on their own. I feel that I have a bond with these guys that will last a lifetime. To anyone out there wanting to do anything in the country of Belize – these are definitely the guides to get it done! I’m looking forward to meeting Gerson once again when I arrive at the airport in Belize this month. Thanks for everything, guys! You are awesome!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jon L
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greatest guide in Belize!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

We went zip lining at Bocawina National Park. Our zip lining guide told us we have to call Gerson to go cave tubing. Best. Guide. Ever. Gerson made himself very easy to get a hold of. We met us in an easy spot to find. Once we met, he took us on an incredible adventure through the caves in Belize. It was just our group, which was awesome. We were even able to cover some ground others people didn't go to. Gerson knows so much about the jungle, the caves, etc. that I learned quite a bit. He was funny & I totally trusted him, even in the dark caves. This was the highlight of my trip to Belize thanks to him. I would highly, highly recommend using Belize Jungle Masters. Very affordable. So much fun!!! Thank you Gerson!!! It was so great meeting you.

Visited January 2014