“Saved the day”

Kinich Ahau Cave Tubing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Kinich Ahau Cave Tubing Tours Operation offering varieties of Adventures in Belize, besides cave tubing, also offers National Park, National monuments, Archaeological and major tourist attractions in Belize. This emerging company with more than ten years skilled staff is committed to provide educational but yet an unforgettable experience; valuing safety as the top priority at all times.
Northampton, Massachusetts
“Saved the day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Since we chose to go at the last minute (the weather having scrapped our scuba plans), we weren't easy to accommodate, since most of the tours are tied to cruise ship needs and go first thing in the morning. We were the last trip of the day through the caves, but the guide was simply terrific, treating us as the only thing he had to do that day (not). Our 13 yr old is a pretty picky guy (not to mention his parents) and he was ready to turn around and do it again. Well run, highly competent, naturalist and cultural info aplenty, and a surfeit of fun.

Visited July 2014

Thibodaux, Louisiana
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Extremely intense!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

I have visited Belize 3 times in 8 months & wanted to do an all day cave tubing excursion. I have done a short one, but wanted the entire experience. This is not an excursion for the faint hearted! You will tube, repel, climb, hike and crawl your way through the caves to see the most amazing sights! I visited Crystal Caves & will be back to do ATM. This is an extraordinary experience! You will see beautiful stalactites, stalagmites, Mayan pottery, and countless other sights. You are guided into the deepest and most remote parts of the caves. My guide, Pablo Lucas is an excellent guide who made my safety & comfort his #1 priority. His helper was by my side constantly & because the caves were recently flooded as a result of the rains, there were muddy parts & if I started to slip, one of them would grab me & we would "dance" in the mud trying to keep our balance! I highly recommend Pablo, he is one fantastic guide! I felt completely at ease even in total darkness with them by my side. It is an absolutely incredible experience that shouldn't be missed! Take the full excursion, it was worth every moment & something you'll never forget! Lunch & drinks are also provided.

Visited December 2013