“Special service”

Cuisines: American
BILLINGS
“Special service”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The restaurant is newly opened, we walked to it from the B&B we were staying at. We were greeted immedietly with warm smiles and a welcoming friendly atmosphere. The prices are very reasonable and the food is good. The first night we ordered their Ceasar salad. I had mine with fish and my husband had his with lobster. No extra charge for lobster. It was not really a cesear, but the greens were fresh, with other vegetables too and an abundance of meat on both salads. For the price, no one could complain. The second night I had the fish fillet and my husband had the fried Chicken. I think the fish filet was excellent! You have a choice of side dishes, with ample portion sizes. We also split a delicious upside down pineapple cake for dessert.
The service is excellent and it it nice to have cloth table clothes and napkins. We would eat there again and hope their business is successful.

• Visited October 2012