This was the second part of my wife and I honeymoon. We stayed at the beach in Belize for the first 4 days and then stayed at Pook's Hill the final 4 days. Perfect location for the ATM Cave!! I highly recommend just to plan on staying at least 2 days or more at Pook's Hill for the best experience. The food was very good, very experienced guides, great bar, great walks through rain forest, lots of wildlife, and very nice sleeping quarters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pook’s Hill is a small eco-lodge situated within the primary rainforest of Western Belize. It borders a 7000 acre reserve and the Roaring River, and is only 4 miles from the ATM cave. Eleven thatch cabanas surround an ancient Maya site and look out over the jungle canopy. Each has a private bathroom with hot water and 24 hour electricity. Pook’s Tours offers a full range of day tours to attractions in Western Belize as well as transportation services to or from any destination in Belize and Tikal in Guatemala (it is a two hour drive from Belize City). Pook’s Hill provides visitors with truly unique jungle experiences in a breathtaking natural setting and is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the treasures of Western Belize. All management and operations at Pook’s Hill are carried out according to sustainable business practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pook's Hill Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pook`s Hill Hotel Belmopan
- Pooks Hill Hotel
- Pooks Hill Cayo
- Pook's Hill Lodge Belize/Belmopan