We stayed at Pooks Hill for 3 nights on our honeymoon and had the most amazing time! Mike picked us up from the airport and took us to the zoo. He also accompanied us to Guatamala when we went to visit the Tikal Temples. He was lovely and very knowledgable. As was Isadoro our guide at the lodge who took us tubing, on night walks and bird walks. He also came to Tikal with us. Kat and Dave were absolutely fantastic, very welcoming. Everyones knowledge and personality made sure we had the most unbelievable time and did things we never thought we would do. The lodge is amazing, the food was great and the rooms made you really feel you were in the middle of the rainforest! Would reccomend to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pook’s Hill is a small eco-lodge situated within the primary rainforest of Western Belize. It borders a 7000 acre reserve and the Roaring River, and is only 4 miles from the ATM cave. Eleven thatch cabanas surround an ancient Maya site and look out over the jungle canopy. Each has a private bathroom with hot water and 24 hour electricity. Pook’s Tours offers a full range of day tours to attractions in Western Belize as well as transportation services to or from any destination in Belize and Tikal in Guatemala (it is a two hour drive from Belize City). Pook’s Hill provides visitors with truly unique jungle experiences in a breathtaking natural setting and is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the treasures of Western Belize. All management and operations at Pook’s Hill are carried out according to sustainable business practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pook's Hill Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pook`s Hill Hotel Belmopan
- Pooks Hill Hotel
- Pooks Hill Cayo
- Pook's Hill Lodge Belize/Belmopan