My wife and I spent 4 nights at the lodge in June. The lodging and meals and horseback riding were all fantastic. The owner and his wife are very entertaining. The lodge has a huge pool which is nice for cooling down after a long day of activities. I highly recommend Banana Bank Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a beautiful rain-forest setting along-side the peaceful Belize River sits a jungle paradise. A place where horses roam, parrots, toucans, and macaws greet you with a tropical "Hello". You willbe in awe at the beauty and grace of our jaguar Tikatoo and other animals will delight your stay. Here you'll find adventure, great food, congenial hosts, exotic artwork and memories to last a lifetime. American and local cuisine dining, designer 65,000 gallon pool, 16" computerized telescope, Cafe Carolina, John Carr's Historical Collection, Carolyn Carr Art Gallery, birding experts, tour guides, cowboys and our helpful, friendly staff all ensure your stay at Banana Bank will be an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Banana Bank Lodge & Jungle Horseback Adventure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bank Lodge & Horseback Adventure Hotel Belmopan
- Banana Bank Lodge And Horseback Adventure
- Banana Bank Lodge & Jungle Horseback Adventure Belize/Belmopan