There is a tremendous difference between "accomodations" and "home away from home." Twin Palms under the extraordinary care of Anna and Tim has achieved the "home away from home" crown for Belize and Central America. This wonderful place and people really do qualify as a national treasure for Belmopan and Belize. It is beautiful, secure, fun, boasts delicious breakfasts with fresh apple-bananas picked from its own paradise of palms, peaceful and a trusted destination for those who are well-traveled. I will always return to Twin Palms when in Belize. It would be unthinkable for me and my child (we were there for several weeks), to do otherwise now that we have experienced its adorable guest cottage and glorious pool. Anna and TIm are truly a Belizean hospitality industry in their own right. Even the animals are a source of joy, particularly if you are traveling with a child. You will be happy and confident in your decision withTwin Palms. We intend to return every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Twin Palms is located on a private estate with secured,ample parking just off the Hummingbird Highway in Belmopan,actually 0.5 Miles from downtown. Upon entering the Hummingbird Highway on your way into Belmopan,look for Uno Gas Station and our entrance is right across the street. Look for a small Twin Palms sign. We have 12 rooms,a gym and 2 swimming pools surrounded by tropical fruit trees and flowering gardens that attract a variety of birds. We are within 6 minutes of Government Offices,University of Belize and embassies. We are within 30 minutes of caving tubing, the ATM Cave, the Belize Zoo and the Blue Hole National Park and approximately 60 miles from the International Airport. All rooms are furnished with air condition, ceiling fan, hot & cold water, iron & ironing board, cell phone, free wireless internet, flat screen cable television, small refrigerator, coffee pot, full sized bed, clothes rack, desk and chair. There are two Small Private Villas completely furnished with a kitchenette with stove, refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. It also has a small dining table with chairs, a small couch, sitting chair, footstool and television. The room is furnished with a queen sized bed, closet, iron & ironing board, flat screen television, hair dryer and a private bathroom with hot & cold water. They also has free wireless internet. They have a private front porch. These villas are ideal for guests staying long term from a few weeks to a few months. A full Tropical Breakfast is served daily and is included in room rate. Cancellation or changes in reservations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival or a fee of three days will be charged.Check in 2:00 p.M. Check out 11:00 a.M. We offer airport pick up. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Twin Palms Bed And Breakfast
- Twin Palms Hotel Belmopan
- The Inn At Twin Palms Belize/Belmopan