“Belize' national treasure”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Belmopan
The Inn at Twin Palms
Ranked #1 of 17 Belmopan B&B and Inns
Nashville, Tennessee
“Belize' national treasure”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

There is a tremendous difference between "accomodations" and "home away from home." Twin Palms under the extraordinary care of Anna and Tim has achieved the "home away from home" crown for Belize and Central America. This wonderful place and people really do qualify as a national treasure for Belmopan and Belize. It is beautiful, secure, fun, boasts delicious breakfasts with fresh apple-bananas picked from its own paradise of palms, peaceful and a trusted destination for those who are well-traveled. I will always return to Twin Palms when in Belize. It would be unthinkable for me and my child (we were there for several weeks), to do otherwise now that we have experienced its adorable guest cottage and glorious pool. Anna and TIm are truly a Belizean hospitality industry in their own right. Even the animals are a source of joy, particularly if you are traveling with a child. You will be happy and confident in your decision withTwin Palms. We intend to return every year.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Tim Anna S, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Twin Palms, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Wow!!!We are at a lost for words!!!Your review was just as sweet at you both,we totally enjoyed having you with us for those weeks at Twin Palms.Its so fulfilling to hear back from our guests and know that thy felt truly "at home."It is what we do here at Twin Palms,from the moment you arrive to the moment we say adios.Please know that G's drawing is hanging in a very special place on my wall.Thanks again for the nice description of your stay and we look forward to your next trip.
We,along with the Pet Gang will be right here waiting for your return!!!
We wish you all the best!!!
Anna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I had a 10 day stay there recently and it was awesome. Very nicely appointed rooms and EXTREMELY comfortable. I found myself sleeping in... a lot. Never had to worry about a thing there. Tim and Anna were extremely helpful and attentive to whatever need came up, plus the breakfast is great every morning (huge bonus for me... I like food). I will definitely be staying there next time I'm in the area.

Room Tip: Make sure you reserve a room well in advance. These guys book up quick and for a while.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us at Twin Palms.
We hope your work is going well and that we would have the chance to host you once more when you return to Belmopan.
It was our pleasure!!
Best Regards,
Austin, Texas
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Ever wonder how any property could have 100% of their reviews be five star? Well, now I know. It starts with having the owners present and engaged and fully focused on customer service and satisfaction. The secret formula continues with a great property, attention to detail and a true interest that they had done everything to make our stay a perfect one.

My family of 5 stayed 2 nights here during our trip to Belize and it was worthy of the reviews previously given. The location is very convenient, yet off of the main road just a bit for privacy. The pool was great and the air conditioning worked very well.

It's worth noting that this is more of a boutique hotel (by my definition). You get the best of both worlds (hotel and B&B) where you can have your privacy in your own room and then eat breakfast in an area with the owners and other guests.

We really liked and appreciated Anna and Tim and I'd highly recommend staying with them.

Thanks!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your recent stay at Twin Palms.It was our pleasure to have hosted you and your lovely family with us on your short stay and I am sure you enjoyed the rest of your stay on the cruise.I thought of you all when the rains persisted and wondered how it was going.
Thanks also for your description of Twin Palms as a "boutique hotel." Many guests have mentioned the same thing and so maybe one day we may just change the name a bit.
Thanks again and come back sometime!!
Kind Regards,
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Stayed for 2 1/2 months in the Belmopan area. This is one if the few hotels that is approved by the US Embassy. Great hotel, great owners. Location is good, staff very helpful. Pool was nice, breakfast was great every morning! Would recommend to everyone!

John

• Stayed April 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write such a short but concise description of your recent stay at Twin Palms.It was nice getting to know you and your team over the few months that you stayed with us,we have shown the plaque with the photo to several guests since you left. It was a nice thought!!
It was our pleasure to have you all with us. We would also like to thank you for the great work you all did for our country.
We wish you all the best in your new venture.
Kind Regards,
Delta, Ohio, United States
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My wife and I stay here 3 nights. It was fabulous. The breakfast was excellent. The room was comfortable and very clean. The pool was very relaxing. The people were warm and friendly. My brother and sister-in-law live in Belize so we plan to visit them from time to time. We know where we will stay when we come back. No complaints at all.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
We would like to thank you for your review on your stay at Twin Palms.It was nice meeting and hosting you and your wife with us for those few days.We look forward to seeing you again on your return visit to see your brother.We see them every so often here in town and at church.They are both very nice.
All the best!!
Tim & Anna
Vienna, Virginia
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Twin Palms B&B recently. We highly recommend it for families. My husband, two children and I enjoyed the pool; the grounds; the various family pets (big hit with my daughter); the fast internet connection and of course the wonderful breakfast -- I need that Banana muffin recipe! You can not ask for more friendly or accommodating hosts.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JcDz_12
Thank you so much for the nice review of Twin Palms.I am sorry I have been slow in replying to this review.It was nice to have met and hosted you and your family with us,the pets are all doing well and still keep entertaining children that visit,they are always thrilled to play.
We hope that if your travels ever bring you back this way that you would stop in and see us again.
I can certainly give you my recipe but several guests that I have given it to have told me that they don't taste the same and I believe that is because I use apple bananas from our tree that are not easily available elsewhere.I am glad you enjoyed them!!
Best regards,
Fawley, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Its easy to see why this B&B gets such high ratings. The owners are extremely friendly, the accommodation is to a very high standard, and the breakfast is excellent. The rooms are very well kitted out with great bathrooms, multiple TV channels, fast Wifi etc., and the pool is excellent as well.

Most visitirs are here for business but we stayed with our 3 year old son and he also loved it. It really is the best place to stay in Belmopan and its no wonder its so popular!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank jawsie1
Tim Anna S, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Twin Palms, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you so much for such a nice review of your stay at Twin Palms.
It was a pleasure hosting you and your family and it's so nice to know that you enjoyed it too.
If you ever return to Belmopan we hope you stop in and visit us again.Twin Palms awaits you!
Regards,
Anna
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belmopan
Sleeping Giant Lodge
#4 of 4 in Belmopan
Rock Farm Guest House
Rock Farm Guest House
#3 of 17 in Belmopan

Been to The Inn at Twin Palms? Share your experiences!