“Warm and Welcoming!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Belmopan
The Inn at Twin Palms
Ranked #1 of 17 Belmopan B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 29, 2011

What a sweet place to stay! The owner, Anna, is Belizian and this guest house is located behind her family home. The garden is beautifully tended with ginger, roses, hybiscus and bougenvilla. Ana makes a wonderful breakfast every morning for her guests and we were served in her families dining room and felt right at home. The guestroom was very nicely appointed with a microwave, small refridgerator and very good air conditioning. The shower was strong and hot which was greatly appreciated. We used the pool at night to cool off and were sad to leave.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
tasmithbz, Public Relations Manager at The Inn at Twin Palms, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2011

Thank you for your nice review!!The garden is still in full bloom with all the rain we've been having.Did you get some nice pictures?Would you please send a few when you get a chance.
We look forward to seeing you again in Belize one day.

Best Regards,
Anna Smith

Reviewed September 9, 2011

Clean, Friendly, great Breakfast, Wonderful conversation, We just loved our stay with Tim & Anna...It was our best accommodation in Belize! They are so helpful, and have provide a wonderful atmosphere to relax and enjoy your time in Belmopan!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
tasmithbz, Owner at The Inn at Twin Palms, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2011

Thank you for your nice review.We enjoyed hosting you at Twin Palms and hope you return one day to stay with us again.Have a safe trip back home!!!!Best Regards,

Tim & Anna Smith

Reviewed September 3, 2011

I stayed 3 nights at this secluded,beautiful, comfortable and friendly oasis. Tim and Anna are perfect hosts. Knowledgeable about all aspects of Belize, including Grison's or bushdogs. Their assistentance and interest in my project was sincere and very helpful, they are well connected to the community.
The room was clean, beautiful, inviting with air conditioning and fan, the bathroom was very nice. I appreciated the bottled water in the fridge that came with the room.
The pool was much appreciated after a day of activities.
The breakfast is not to be missed. Fresh fruit, eggs, meat, avacado from their tree, and a baked good, fresh baked. The conversation with the other guests and Tim and Anna makes the meal all the more interesting.
Would I recommend you stay here, By All Means!! It's first rate.
Bill

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 30, 2011

The room was great and the people were cordial and nice..

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank tadeone
Reviewed August 27, 2011

My family & I found this B&B by chance, on our way from Belize City to San Ignacio. We had just spent several hours at The Belize Zoo (fantastic), and was looking for a comfortable place to unwind, preferrably with a pool to cool off. We saw their sign roadside, followed the directions, and was not disappointed. It is centrally located to explore the sites. It is immaculately maintained, the pool is refreshing, the breakfast is wholesome and the owners are warm and accomodating in true Belizean style.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Twin Palms is THE PLACE TO BE! Comfortable, peaceful, and beautiful- everything I needed to feel at home. I stayed there for two weeks and enjoyed every moment of it. I wish I could have stayed there forever!

The rooms reflecting the green environment are covered with simple but cute decorations just as you can see on the pictures. Upon entering my room, I saw fresh flowers, seas rocks and shells. I am an animal fan, so very soon I fell in love with the funniest dog crew and with their adorable cat.

The architecture of Twin Palms harmoniously matches the tropical forest surrounding it. The rooms are supplied with furniture made out of local wood and very cozy beds. My room had everything to keep me happy - A/C, refrigerator, ironing board, internet, TV and was always kept clean. In addition, I found out that each room is decorated differently. Every room has a private terrace to sit at and enjoy the view. There is also a large swimming pool to relax in.

During my stay, the food menu didn’t repeat itself. I had the most delicious homemade meals from a variety of cuisines- Belizean, Mexican, U.S, and European.
The owners are the most delightful people; they are always willing to help, they love their place and are very proficient at what they are doing. Being local Belizeans, they have plenty of knowledge about their country.

Mr. Tim and Mrs. Anna made me feel the most welcome. I felt like I was a part of their family. When I return to Belize, without a doubt, I will stay at Twin Palms:-)

Beatriz Maltseva

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Betty1993
Reviewed August 22, 2011

My boyfriend and I researched this trip to Belize beyond belief and looked in to every hotel, B&B, etc... in the Cayo district (San Ignacio, Belmopan, etc...) and I was never sold 100% on any of them until I found Twin Palms Bed & Breakfast. They have a new construction building, fully sealed (to keep out bugs), A/C, pool, small site (so we don't have to worry about too many people) and centrally located in the Cayo District to participate in all of the tours we were going to do.
Anna was great in keeping in contact with me before the trip and answering all of my questions or sending me pictures and set up our car service to/from the airport as well.
We arrived at the B&B and were not disappointed, it looks exactly like what I had seen in the photos and immaculate grounds. Anna & Tim greeted us and showed us our room where we were able to comfortably spread our things out and relax after the long flight.
They also provided us with a local cell phone and to purchase a phone card if we wanted to make local calls while there, which was very helpful.
The room was very clean and nicely decorated, love the colors of the place and the layout of the whole site. The bed is firm / the room has A/C which had no problem keeping the room cool and there is a mini fridge with pre-stocked beverages. There is also a small shelf with a coffee maker and everything you need to make coffee or tea for yourself. The breakfast that they make you every morning is delicious and homemade (Anna makes muffins and breads from scratch and Tim mans the coffee and bacon!!!!). They were accommodating to our dietary needs from the beginning and never skipped a beat. They also pick fresh fruits and vegetables from their property for meals!!!!
Twin Palms is simply.....wonderful!!!! Tim & Anna are some of the best hosts we've ever had the pleasure to know and make you feel at home and comfortable while respecting your privacy and somehow find the perfect balance of this (which some B&Bs don't do). They really made our trip experience above & beyond and have done such an amazing job with this property that it is a real gem!!
And we can't forget to say HI!!! to their pets which are soooo well behaved and a real treat to have on the property and patrolling the grounds!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belmopan
Sleeping Giant Lodge
1 mi away
Rock Farm Guest House
Rock Farm Guest House
#3 of 17 in Belmopan

Been to The Inn at Twin Palms? Share your experiences!