“Now That’s Italian”

Ranked #6 of 40 Restaurants in Belmopan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Pasquales Pizza & Ultimate Wings is a Family owned business in Belmopan offering the BEST PIZZA in our area. Freshly made with local quality ingredients, fresh salads, sub-sandwiches, burgers, wings and pasta and also breads. We take pride in offer quality meals to our customers!
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This place was close to our hotel and no matter where I travel I always like to find good pizza. I am not sure how many Italian’s are working there but they do make good pizza. The crust is very good, more on the thin side but not the cracker type. Also, they do not hold back on the toppings. Belize is not known for its food so when I came across this place I figured I had nothing to loose. I was pleasantly surprised so much so, I pleasantly surprised myself the next day as well. The next time I am in Belmopan I am pretty sure I will be pleasantly surprised again with a visit to Pasquale’s.

There are newer reviews for Pasquale's Pizza & Ultimate Wingz

Reviewed April 29, 2014

This is one of my favorite places because they have a salad menu! (very unusual in Belize) It's not always available, so you will need to ask for the salad menu, but when they do have it, YUM!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

open air restaurant. great pizza, havent had anything else there. during the evening, gekos entertain by catching bugs near the lights and then skitter away. quick service.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Tried Pasquale's again, and this time went with the spicy shrimp calzone. It was excellent. It was a good size too, and I will get it again next time, or another similar calzone. The chicken alfredo was ok. They had a good selection of sugary bottled lemonades there, by the way. The food was out quickly; we got there right before the lunch rush hit.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The food I have tried is the Calzone, hot wings, yum, yum brownies and of course their wonderful pizza, don*t forget the HOMEMADE FRENCH FRIES. We eat spicy food but the mild wings are hot enough to satisfy us. I would try those first and see if you think you can handle it hotter.