“Very Good!”

Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Belmopan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Pasquales Pizza & Ultimate Wings is a Family owned business in Belmopan offering the BEST PIZZA in our area. Freshly made with local quality ingredients, fresh salads, sub-sandwiches, burgers, wings and pasta and also breads. We take pride in offer quality meals to our customers!
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We ate here twice during our short stay in Belmopan because we liked it so much the first time. If you're getting tired of Belizean food and just want some good ole pizza, this is the place to go! They also have excellent salads!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We stopped here before checking into our B & B in Belmopan. I selected the restaurant base don previous reviews. Every reviewer previously who gave it a good rating were right. It's great pizza and I would recommend that if you like pizza to go to this restaurant.

We had the spiced shrimp and this decision was based on previous reviewers. We really enjoyed it. Also ordered a pepperoni pizza, margherita pizza, buffalo wings and brownies. Would recommend all! Pizzas were quick large and we had leftovers. Took them with us.

We ate them on the return from Xunantunich and they were great cold!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We were surprised at how good this pizza was. It's a little roadside location but you can sit outside on the porch.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were getting a little burnt out on Belizean food & this is exactly what we were hoping for. We ordered a pizza and garlic bread -- both were very delicious & reasonably priced. The food came out very quickly, something we weren't used to in Belize.

I enjoyed sitting on the deck (may want to bring bug spray just in case) & we met the locals who hang out there as well. I don't think this place is open until the lunch hour or later.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Pizza in Belize is normally expensive and of variable quality.

This is not the case with Pasquale's in Belmopan however. I live in Bellize City and I look for excuses to drive the 45 miles and have a Calzone here.

Pasqaule's has a very good but inexpensive ($16 Bz) "meat lovers" calzone which I have every time I go there. My wife is of the same view of this restaurant and loves the Pasquales Special salad. This place also has a good choice of beers and soft drinks - for washing down purposes.