“Fantastic Pizza and Calzoni”

Pasquale's Pizza & Ultimate Wingz
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Belmopan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Pasquales Pizza & Ultimate Wings is a Family owned business in Belmopan offering the BEST PIZZA in our area. Freshly made with local quality ingredients, fresh salads, sub-sandwiches, burgers, wings and pasta and also breads. We take pride in offer quality meals to our customers!
Reviewed October 1, 2012

wonderful salads... I recommend the artichoke heart and sun dried tomatoe with parmesian salad. My husband loves the calzoni

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Heavy subs, pizzas, tacos etc, served with fries. Not for those afraid of carbohydrates. Best features are the draft beer and ease of access. That said, best of a very limited selection of fast-food places.

1  Thank RMCCJ
Reviewed May 3, 2012

When staying at Twin Palms Resort, Pasquale's Pizzeria was a short walk or bike ride with a nice friendly patio environment.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We passed through Belmopan for a night, and asked the receptionist at our hotel where she recommended to eat. We had asked about Pasquale's, and she shook her head no, and recommended another pizza place in town. We went to Pasquale's anyway.
Belmopan is the capital of Belize, and while we were eating at Pasquale's, there was a dinner meeting at the restaurant with all the politicians. We didn't realize until half way through our dinner that American's owned the restaurant. They approached us to see how our dinner was, and I have to say, the owners were incredibly nice and helpful people. They gave us a lot of recommendations on places to go, and even gave us their personal phone number if we needed anything.
I think that I know why the receptionist didn't recommend the restaurant, because Pasquale's Pizza is American owned. When I travel to other countries, I prefer to eat and stay at locally owned establishments. Given this fact, I would still recommend Pasquale's. The dinner was very good, and it was a clean restaurant with a friendly atmosphere. The pizza and the huge salad were fantastic, the tables outside were great, and the staff friendly.
We enjoyed our dinner so much that when we passed through Belmopan on our way back, we stopped in again for dinner. I would recommend Pasquale's Pizza.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

This pizzeria was great! The restaurant was close by my lodging and the food was wonderful. This restaurant has a nice outdoor seating area that let's you enjoy a great dinner and a chance to see the atmosphere at the same time