“Fun Day of adventure”

and up
Combination Tour: Cave Tubing and Horse Riding in San Ignacio
Ranked #8 of 22 things to do in Belmopan
More attraction details
Owner description: From Cave Tubing on Caves Branch River system or Crystal Caves - Rock Climbing and Repelling - Zip Lining through the Jungle Canopy, and so much more. Our newest addition is the Jungle Tumble In New Zealand where it was invented they call it ZORBING. It is the sport of rolling downhill inside a large 11 foot (3.5 meter) inflatable Ball.
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Fun Day of adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2011

The ziplines where fun to go on...They are a total of 7 of them...The cave tubing was awesome and recommended for kids 12+ and older.

Visited November 2011

Hoogeveen, The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Thanks to our guide Jungle Boy a great adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

Nice: walking around in our swimsuit and Jungle Boy told us everything over "his" jungle. He take time to explain everything while other guides where rushing by. During the tour on the tubes he helped us out when necessary and he did us feel we were Tarzan and Jane.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank luppes
San Ignacio, Belize
95 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 220 helpful votes
“Great zip lining! Cave tubing was quite the opposite!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2010

Just did the JP zip lining for the first time this weekend. It was great! Lots of fun, and the guides were amazing as far as safety and personality. Can't wait to do that again. There were 6 zip lines, and you end up repelling down from the last tree. Zip lining gets a 5 out of 5. Way to go, Bak a Bush Team.

Bak a Bush also provided the tubing adventure. But...I use that term adventure liberally. The guides were great as far as safety was concerned. I thank them for that. But the new rules about wearing safety equipment, as somebody put it, 'ruined the experience!' I've tubed JP more times than I can count, and while we've had to take a life jacket before, we've never had to wear it unless we wanted to. This time, not only did we have to wear a constraining safety jacket, but we also had to wear a helmet, and water shoes! We had a small group, and after it was all said and done, we spent more time getting and putting on safety equipment than we did on the river. No joke.

I really think that I might never go cave tubing again, at least not with Bak A Bush. I do understand the need for safety, but there are times when it is so overdone, that it's not worth even doing the activity. When we were told that just to swim in the swimming area, without the tubes, that we still had to have our life jackets and helmets on, we all rebelled. To be fair, we were told that this will be a new rule for all guides, not just the resort there, but I asked an independent guide last night if he would require all the equipment, and he said at this point no. So I'd recommend to go to the JP park - not the JP resort - and get a guide there. This gets a zero out of 5 stars.

3 Thank DrFeelAwesome
Denver, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Jaguar Paw Jungle Zip Lining and Cave Tubing in Belize”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2009

My husband and I just returned from a cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas. We traveled to Belize City, Belize on 12/22/09. We arrived in Belize early in the morning and met our guides for the Jaguar Paw Zip Lining and Cave Tubing just outside of the port at the Radisson Fort George Hotel (approx a 3 minute walk from the port). Our Jaguar Paw guide loaded us onto an air-conditioned charter bus and we drove approx 1 hour to the jungle.

I was initially apprehensive about the Aerial Trek Zip Line as I am terrified of heights, but it was evident how experienced all of the employees at the Jaguar Paw zip line were. They expertly fit us into harnesses and helmets. Our group included a wide range of ages, from my young niece to older father-in-law. We all had such a blast flying along the zip line. It was the highlight of the trip! What an adrenaline rush.

The cave tubing was a bit of a letdown after the zip line. It seemed a little chaotic, as we were traveling over Christmas and all of the tours were pretty crowded. We each carried an inner tube and walked about 20 minutes (probably close to a mile) to the entrance to the 2 caves we floated through. DEFINITELY bring water shoes for this part! My husband and I had Speedo water shoes and they were perfect. The cave tubing was an interesting experience and there was a lot of fun stuff to see. My husband and I have been to many caves before, so I think it would probably be more impressive if you haven't already explored similar ones. All of the Jaguar Paw guides were very knowledgeable and experienced. We had a lot of fun during this part, but I think it was just a letdown after the adrenaline rush of the jungle zip line!

After the cave tubing, we ate a lunch at Jaguar Paw that was included in the price of the package. They served us chicken, rice and beans, coleslaw. It was delicious!! We would highly recommend this tour.

Remember to bring: Bug Spray, change of clothes, waterproof camera, regular camera for zip line (we only brought a waterproof one for both and sadly, it took horrible pics in the jungle! I would have loved to have the pictures of my 70+ yr old father in law racing down the zip line!), waterproof shoes (our Speedo ones were perfect), towel.

10 Thank VTTally
Pennsylvania
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Outstanding cave-tubing experience at Jaguar Paw”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2009

Along with a few others on our cruise, we booked a cave-tubing excursion through Jaguar Paw resort. This was a fabulous experience.

We were a total of 8 people and a guide, Miguel. Upon arrival at the resort, we were given our life vests and tubes. The outing began with a group photo at the river cave, followed by a "Fording" of the river (refreshing!). We walked the jungle trail for about 45 minutes. Miguel explained many things about the jungle during our walk, stopping often for photos and pointing out plants and trees. Without stopping, this would have been a 20 minute walk. The entire time we did not see any other people.

We entered the caves branch river at a clearing between two caves. We floated downstream as Miguel pointed out some things in the caves. Upon reaching the end of this long cave, we could see the multitudes from the ship's shore excusions and larger commercial operators entering the river. Miguel made sure we were all hooked together and we continued into the next cave, where a small section of rapids added to the adventure.

After a total of about 90 minutes in the river we were back to the point we had forded the river. Out we went and less than 100 yards later we were back at Jaguar Paw. Clean places to change into dry clothes and restrooms are provided. We enjoyed a great Belizian lunch at the resort followed by a tour of the facilities and the butterfly nursery.

Make sure you bring a camera! If you don't have a digital waterproof one, bring the normal one. The tour guide will have a "Dry bag" to keep it in during the actual tubing. Also, water shoes are a must, but if you don't have them with you they will rent them for $3.00.

4 Thank startraindd