“So much fun and with young kids too!”

Calico Jack's Belize Jungle Canopy and Zip Lining
Ranked #10 of 41 Outdoor Activities in Cayo
Chappaqua, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So much fun and with young kids too!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We had such a fun and amazing time zip-lining! We hadn't planned on zip lining but because the rain canceled our cave trip we decided to do it. We have 2 young boys (2 and 4 years old!) who got tethered to our guides and while we were nervous about this it was incredibly safe and the boys LOVED LOVED LOVED it. They are still talking about it and building imaginary zip lines with their blocks at home. I was afraid my 2 year old would be scared but I looked at his face as he arrived at the first platform and he had a big smile and said "FASTER!". I definitely recommend it. We did the "ultimate" run which was the one with the most platforms.

Raleigh, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

LOVED this experience! The staff that led us were friendly and funny. We asked one of the guys to hold our camera and he ended up taking so many pictures of us coming and going, which was great. The views were wonderful and such a great time.

1 Thank Leah_schwager
Portland, Oregon
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We visited Calico Jacks on our honeymoon in Belize in October. We had such a fantastic time at Calico Jacks. Our guides Albert and Elijah (not sure on spellings) were extremely knowledgeable on the plant life and animals in the area, including some howler monkeys that were excited to see us. We enjoyed that there was a little bit of a hike involved in our zip line tour, and felt completely safe the entire time, especially since they have 2 zip lines that you're attached to. Everyone we encountered at Calico Jacks were very professional, nice, and funny. This was the second time we had zip lined and we would definitely go back next time we travel to Belize.

One thing to note, we had a driver from our resort take us there, if you're driving yourself, the roads are bumpy, just like everywhere else in Belize, regardless we thought it was fun, and added to the adventure of driving through the jungle.

Alexandria, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Ziplines”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I visited Calico Jack's, and I must admit we had a great time. We rented a car while there, so we ended up driving to the site on our own. The drive to get there was not what we expected. Since this was still early in our trip, we didn't really know about some of the rocky streets. However, after the drive, they had plenty of zip lines to make us forget about the drive. The staff was extremely nice, helpful, and professional. The lines seemed to be well maintained. And there were options for the type of experience you wanted. All in all, this was one of our better experiences. I would recommend it to anyone staying the area while on vacation.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Greg S
Templeton, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A must do!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We visited Calico Jacks on our honeymoon in Belize in June. What a great and thrilling expereince to say the least. I am terrified of heights but made myself try this with the support of my husband and the wonderfully trained staff here. It was AMAZING!!! I wanted to go all over again as soon as we were done, and we did the longest tour of lines they had to offer. The staff was wonderful and supportive and even took the time to educate us about the wildlife and vegetation surrounding us on our short hikes in between lines. If we ever have the pleasure of visiting Belize and its wonderfully kind and welcoming people again this will be a must return spot to visit.

Visited June 2013