“Wicked Awesome!!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wicked Awesome!!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I just came back last night from a week long trip to Belize. I looked up Ivar because he was my tour guide last year. Same great experience again! He is very well informed about the coral reef and the ocean life and passed that info on to all of us on the snorkeling trip. He cares about conserving nature and he cares about the people on his tour. His passion is obvious and infectious!! I will definitely be back :-)

2 Thank Darlene G

Norfolk, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Horrible experience.”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I just returned from this trip today. I was taking my staff on a trip of a life time and wanted them to experience something amazing. We waited with the other 30 tourists and they started calling our names and assigning us to boats. When I say this… this is no exaggeration. Our fishing boat was maybe all of 24 feet long, had one engine with no shade and rough seas. I thought the trip was going to be short, but then I realized, we were going to be in this tiny boat for 1 hour. By the time we arrived to our destination, we were so battered and soaking wet.

Our boat staff was very nice, but when we went out to snorkel, there were a ton of beginners. Our guide was very worried about keeping the group together and keeping snorkelers off of the reef. He also insisted that everyone stay very close together. Everyone (all ready exhausted from the boat ride) were bumping into each other and kicking each other. Finally, we had to return to the boat because one person was too tired to finish the swim, so the entire group had to go back.

I talked to the staff about my concerns regarding the boat ride back and they us that they would follow a bigger boat back so the larger boat would cut the wake. They watched the bigger boat leave and did not follow it. We were on our own again with seas that swelled from 5 - 7 feet. We were soaked and battered once again.

The place where they took us was beautiful, no doubt. My mistake was not asking what kind of boat or expecting a boat that could handle an hour boat ride in rough seas. I would not recommend this group. I would suggest that you really do your research on this one.

3 Thank Janau44
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Snorkeling - Great Tour!!!!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We took a cruise on RCL to Belize but booked an independent snorkeling tour with Coral Breeze Tours. There were 13 in our group 5 kids and 8 adults. Ivar, Javier, Wolf, and Captain Roy were tremendous! They responded to all my emails promptly and the instructions on where to meet were perfect. The first stop was to Bannister Island and then off to the reef. Not only did they take great care of our group explaining everything about the barrier reef and the environmental concerns but also taught us so much about snorkeling do's and don'ts. I would recommend that anyone going to Belize enlist their services you definitely won't be disappointed!!

4 Thank Bea T
North Webster, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Cave Tubing”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We booked a cruise and didn't want to pay the high price through the cruise ship for this shore excursion. So I took a chance and booked through Coral Breeze Tours. It turned out to be the best dicision I made. This Tour group was very informative. On our hour long journey through Belize our tour guide told us a lot about the country. Pointing out points of interest the whole way there. We learned alot about Belize. Once we arrived. We got our head lamps and tubes and walked through the forest on nice trails for approx 30 minutes...still our guide was telling us about the different plants and tree in the forest. The caves were very neat to travel through. It was relaxing and still we continued to learn a lot. I would advise you to get the lunch package. The food was very good. One thing I would like to add. We were supposed to meet out tour guide at 9:30 in the morning. Our cruise ship was very slow at getting us off the boat. We arrived around 11:00 to meet the guide and they were very understanding. I thought we were going to miss the excursion but the Coral Breeze Tours still managed to get us there and back ontime to board the ship.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Paulma V
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great tour”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We did the snorkel/shark ray alley tour. Met at the designated place got gear then headed to Caye Caulker. Stopped there for a few minutes then headed to snorkel. Then off to shark ray alley
Great time there. Too many sharks and rays to count. Unbelievable. Then ate very good lunch on Caye Caulker. Afterwards back to the mainland. Would definitely recommend.

4 Thank Gavinnailbender