“Best Snorkeling - Great Tour!!!!”
Review of Coral Breeze Tours

Coral Breeze Tours
Ranked #13 of 81 Tours in Belize City
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We took a cruise on RCL to Belize but booked an independent snorkeling tour with Coral Breeze Tours. There were 13 in our group 5 kids and 8 adults. Ivar, Javier, Wolf, and Captain Roy were tremendous! They responded to all my emails promptly and the instructions on where to meet were perfect. The first stop was to Bannister Island and then off to the reef. Not only did they take great care of our group explaining everything about the barrier reef and the environmental concerns but also taught us so much about snorkeling do's and don'ts. I would recommend that anyone going to Belize enlist their services you definitely won't be disappointed!!

4  Thank Bea T

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We booked a cruise and didn't want to pay the high price through the cruise ship for this shore excursion. So I took a chance and booked through Coral Breeze Tours. It turned out to be the best dicision I made. This Tour group was very informative. On our hour long journey through Belize our tour guide told us a lot about the country. Pointing out points of interest the whole way there. We learned alot about Belize. Once we arrived. We got our head lamps and tubes and walked through the forest on nice trails for approx 30 minutes...still our guide was telling us about the different plants and tree in the forest. The caves were very neat to travel through. It was relaxing and still we continued to learn a lot. I would advise you to get the lunch package. The food was very good. One thing I would like to add. We were supposed to meet out tour guide at 9:30 in the morning. Our cruise ship was very slow at getting us off the boat. We arrived around 11:00 to meet the guide and they were very understanding. I thought we were going to miss the excursion but the Coral Breeze Tours still managed to get us there and back ontime to board the ship.

1  Thank Paulma V
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We did the snorkel/shark ray alley tour. Met at the designated place got gear then headed to Caye Caulker. Stopped there for a few minutes then headed to snorkel. Then off to shark ray alley
Great time there. Too many sharks and rays to count. Unbelievable. Then ate very good lunch on Caye Caulker. Afterwards back to the mainland. Would definitely recommend.

4  Thank Gavinnailbender
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Decided to do the Shark Ray Alley Tour with Coral Breeze tours for my Dec 16th NCL cruise from N.O. Took my own snorkel gear and was allowed to use my own snorkel vest.

Mark, the owner, responds to emails very quickly.

The operator meets just outside the terminal gates, There will be a guide with a sign who will take you to the office. Hennie and crew were all excellent and informative about the local area.

If you have any back issues, I would not recommend the tour since it can be bumpy. You first go on a high speed ride to the first reef which is about 20 miles away. The boat was small and only offered limited protection from the sun.

The first reef, was excellent with plenty of fish in about a maximum of 20 foot of water. Please listen to the instructors and avoid hitting or touching the coral as it can be destroyed. The 2nd stop was with the sharks. The water only came up to our chests. Saw about 4 nurse sharks and plenty of rays which would brush your feet.

If you take the lunch option, then you may have about 60 minutes to walk around Caye Caulker. If you want more time then avoid the lunch option. Caye Caulker only has about 2,000 people and is very pretty and safe.

The boat crew fed us some yummy pineapple, chips and dips on the return trip. We made it back to the port with about 2 hours to spare,

This is an excellent tour operator which I will use again in the future.

7  Thank thebrit123
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I booked a tour with Coral Breeze Tours in Belize to snorkel the barrier reef. Ivar, Starr, & James were great. They met us at the gate with a sign so they were easy to spot. The were very knowledgeable about Belize, the islands around Belize, the coral, & fish. They made sure everyone was safe and helped those that were new to snorkeling. I would highly recommend this tour company.

3  Thank 75Cindy