Review Highlights
Wish I could give 6 stars! Choose these guys!

This was my second excursion with Five Star and they continue to impress. If I could give them six... read more

Reviewed February 10, 2020
JesseFuller
Jackson, Michigan
Memory Making!

We did not have a game plan when we left the cruise ship on a late tender boat. As we exited the... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2020
273brandyc
Lake Dallas, Texas

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Belize City
from $1,499.00
More Info
from $90.00
More Info
All reviews tour guide rum factory great guide cruise ship these guys kenton tube sign port belize excursions
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2016

Cruise Port day tour
We had a great time with our guide Aaron. Aaron drove us around in an air conditioned van. So we were very comfortable on this very hot day. Aaron was very knowledgeable about the local community and all the comings and goings. I would highly recommend this company for a city tour and we can not wait to come back and visit!! Thanks again Aaron!!

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank Dawn M
Reviewed March 25, 2016

We were lucky enough to have the manager, Myles, as our guide. He seriously put 200% into our experience, making sure we had the best time possible. They are a small company, but they do a great job.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank nckofkin
Reviewed February 19, 2016 via mobile

Took 45 minutes to drive there and back to cruise port. Time in tube was about 1 hr 30 tops. About a 20-30 minute hike to get to starting point. Best thing was we didn't carry the tube there. Tubes were waiting close to the river/cave. You're tied together with other tubes and guides takes u all the way. The cave formations was cool but all in all tubing was pretty boring. Water was very calm. Enjoyed tubing in kaui much more. Kids started to get bored. Equipment was gross, helmets and vest stunk!

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank JLfoodntravel
Reviewed January 12, 2016

We are originally from Belize and went back to take our son to know the different attractions Belize has to offer. First stop was to go cave tubing. I must say Myles did an awesome job! Myles and his crew were very mannerly, informative and friendly. My family fitted right in, feeling as if we were one big family. The Caves were beautiful and with Myles reminding us to take our camera and how to care for it, we did not miss one thing. I will definitely recommend you to call Myles for a great Cave Tubing experience.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank Georgia P
Reviewed January 3, 2016

Our cruise took us to Belize.
We were so worried about the tender and time frame and worried about not making the last tender we cancelled our plans with a company for cave tubing and due to some of the reviews about that company we decided we would just wing it.
While on our tender to the port we found ourselves talking to the captain of the tender ( Jim ) about Belize.
He of course asked us what we had planned which was nothing.
He told me about 5 star tours and Mr. Myles.
He told us we would not regret talking to Mr. Myles and that our children would be safe with his company.
Keep in mind that this company is outside the port.
You must go outside the main gate to find them with their sign.
Once we located Mr. Myles ( which was not hard ) we decided on cave tubing and zip lining.
We were then escorted to a very clean mini van and introduced to Niko aka The Snake Man.
The drive to the caves and zip line park takes about one hour.
During the drive all I could do was worry about getting back in time.
I did not want my family to spend the night in Belize cause we missed the last tender at 430pm.
I kept asking Niko about the timeframe and he kept telling us he would get us back in plenty of time not to worry we were in good hands.
Once at the park he showed us where we could change and that we should leave our bags in the van which he would lock.
Did not feel the greatest about leaving our bags in the van due to comments about a different company that operated in the same area but what can you do??
We took what precautions we could and left our bags in the van which Niko locked up.
Off to the caves we went.
We did have to carry our own tubes but that was no big deal.
It does take some time to get to the caves and you do walk a trail.
But once you arrive it is all worth it.
The caves were outstanding.
Niko who told us all about the caves pulled us right along while swimming the entire way.
After floating all the way back down to the crossing we got out and heading over to the zip line area.
Again the walk to the second line takes a bit of time and energy but is all worth it in the end.
Our children loved it, the views are awesome.
On the way back Niko shared more about his country.
He seemed to be very proud of his country and cared about his job and his customers.
I felt very at ease with Niko and our children did as well.
We ended up back at the port with more than enough time to do some shopping.
I was more than impressed with Niko and Mr. Myles who greeted us getting out of the van to see if we enjoyed ourselves and that we arrived back in time.
5 Star Tours seems to be just starting up and they also seem to know how to take care of the people that hire them.
If we end back up in Belize I will use them again.
Niko will be requested right away.
He took care of my wife and kids from the start.
You can't go wrong with a guy like that from the very start.
Thanks Niko, Mr. Myles and Captain Jim
Belize was a great time thanks to you 3.

Date of experience: December 2015