Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great selection and friendly staff

This shop is in the Brown Sugar Market on the right as you enter the market. This is the same... read more

Reviewed May 30, 2018
jcd1000
Nassau Bay, Texas
Amazing

Caribbean spices have the best sauces, marinades and spices. Tastes like the island in your own... read more

Reviewed April 25, 2018

from $60.00
from $175.00
from $125.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 9, 2015 via mobile

I had no idea there were so many hot sauces in Belize and I live here! This little shop has it all, there were like 10 different kinds and there is taste samples also. But these aren't your regular hot sauces there is all kinds of spices, different fruits as bases of the hot sauces even One Barrel Rum!!!
I racked up for my kitchen and grabbed some of the great spice blends too
Thanks guys your stuff rocks please start selling in Cayo!!

2  Thank James S
Reviewed May 1, 2015

I can say without a doubt that Caribbean Spice Belize is THE best specialty food store in the country.

As a confessed food snob and purveyor of all natural locally made products...I have tried just about everything there is to eat here...and Caribbean Spice Belize is on the top of my list in terms of taste...quality...and consistency.

There is nothing like eating something made with love. And in these products...love is the main ingredient.

From the vegetable cheese dip to the michelada mix to the pure vanilla extract...I want to keep my shelves stocked with what they've got.

2  Thank Jamaul
Reviewed May 1, 2015

After a brief look at the shelves, I realized I need to try everything. I was especially intrigued by the menchilada mix. I love this Belizean hangover cure. It is very easy to make with this mix. The habanero paste has become a staple in my kitchen. No more chopping the little buggers by hand. I just spoon it into my recipes that call for chile. The shop is charming and Sherilyn was very helpful. All in all a great experience in culinary shopping.

2  Thank Chap58
caribrum, Owner at Caribbean Spice Belize, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2016

So glad you enjoyed our little shop and you are enjoying our products! Thanks!~

Reviewed May 1, 2015 via mobile

My person favorite is habanero balsamic dressing! Next favorite would have to be the jalapeno sea salt and the list may go on forever there's nothing that I have not enjoyed! I'm going to try the barbecue sauce for the first time this weekend! But it's definitely worth stopping here. I know every person can find at least one thing they love!

3  Thank Paul V
caribrum, Owner at Caribbean Spice Belize, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2016

Thanks for the great review! So happy you enjoyed your trip to our store

Reviewed May 1, 2015 via mobile

I have tried several of these recently. Everything is excellent! Flavor combinations for every taste! All natural ingredients!

3  Thank hcopeland75
caribrum, Manager at Caribbean Spice Belize, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2016

Thanks for the great review!