“I couldn't tell you where to start..”

Caribbean Spice Belize
Ranked #2 of 5 Shopping in Belize City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: This shop has a unique selection of almost 200 different Caribbean inspired condiments, cooking sauces, spices and hot sauces found no where else in the country all made with natural products with no preservatives. They are made with the freshest of Caribbean Spices & full of the flavors of Belize. The Belize habanero hot sauce collection is unmatched anywhere in the country with up to 20 different sauces depending on the time of year. There is also Belize's all natural bath and body products from Caribbean Skin. It has items from Chocolate Spiced Scrub, Yling Ylang body oil, Sea Grape or Mango Lotion. There's alot of taste samples and testers of body products. We are proud to have only Belizean Made Products, and the biggest selection of small business products found anywhere in Belize
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed May 1, 2015 via mobile

My person favorite is habanero balsamic dressing! Next favorite would have to be the jalapeno sea salt and the list may go on forever there's nothing that I have not enjoyed! I'm going to try the barbecue sauce for the first time this weekend! But it's definitely worth stopping here. I know every person can find at least one thing they love!

3  Thank Paul V
caribrum, Owner at Caribbean Spice Belize, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2016

Thanks for the great review! So happy you enjoyed your trip to our store

Reviewed May 1, 2015 via mobile

I have tried several of these recently. Everything is excellent! Flavor combinations for every taste! All natural ingredients!

3  Thank hcopeland75
caribrum, Manager at Caribbean Spice Belize, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2016

Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed May 1, 2015

I've been a fan of Caribbean Spice for a while now. My first recommendation came from a local chef who told me that the garlic salt would never clump. Living in the tropics means that we have a lot of problems with 'clumping'. It was true, their garlic salt did not clump. I went on to try many of their other products and even become adventurous and trying new spices mixtures. My two current favourites are the five peppers and the cuban spice. I use Caribbean Spices exclusively now in all of my cooking because I simply haven't encountered any better. I was delighted to visit their new shop in Belize City recently as I'd only been able to purchase the spices at a premium on Ambergris Caye. Now I can pick up spices on my trips to the city and enjoy taking my time browsing a shop truly heaven for anyone who loves cooking.

3  Thank collyk

Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed May 1, 2015

Caribbean Spice has changed the way that I cook. Libby is an inspiring woman and she puts her heart an soul into everything that she does. This passion translates into exceptional products that you can feel good about!

3  Thank Sacha R

Thank you for the lovely review!