Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great selection and friendly staff

This shop is in the Brown Sugar Market on the right as you enter the market. This is the same... read more

Reviewed May 30, 2018
jcd1000
Nassau Bay, Texas
Amazing

Caribbean spices have the best sauces, marinades and spices. Tastes like the island in your own... read more

Reviewed April 25, 2018
Belize0314
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Belize City
from $109.10
More Info
from $100.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2015

It will be worth your while to stop and buy the spice blends, the fruit butters, hot sauces, Bloody Mary Mix. Everything is delicious. Don't miss this! You'll be hooked!

2  Thank Marguerite B
caribrum, Owner at Caribbean Spice Belize, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2016

Thanks for the great review! So glad you are enjoying our products :)

Reviewed April 13, 2015

What a great shop, the girls were so nice and funny. There are many different things and they have tons of taste samples and the more I sampled the more I bought
If you want a true taste of the Caribbean, this is the place to visit, great for your own kitchen and the most unique gifts you can buy in Belize.

2  Thank DolphinBelize

Thanks for the great review! So glad you enjoyed your time at our little store

Reviewed April 8, 2015 via mobile

The best spices ever! It's so good and I can't wait to taste the rest. I'm so glad that I bought a lot. It's added spice to my kitchen.

2  Thank Fashiondoll

Thanks for the review! Keep playing in the kitchen!

Reviewed March 20, 2015

I came to the Caribbean Spice store in Belize City near the end of my trip, however, I had already bought some of Libby's spices in Placencia and Hopkins Village. They are fabulous!!! I filled up the remaining space in my suitcase with more spices and sauces to bring home as gifts for family and friends. My favorites are Balsamic Habanero Drizzle, Coconut Seafood Blend, and Habanero Sea Salt.

Date of experience: March 2015
3  Thank Karen J
caribrum, Manager at Caribbean Spice Belize, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2016

Thank you so much for the review! So glad you enjoyed our little shop :)

Reviewed March 1, 2015 via mobile

I live Caribbean Spice products so much I decided to buy whole sale and sell in my store. They are all natural and add great flavors to food! My favorite spice is The Chipolte seasoning!

Date of experience: February 2015
3  Thank BelizeanMelody

Thanks for the great review!